Mission: Gone Wrong Part 2

Words: 1302

3rd POV: with Kirumi and Fuyuhiko

Kirumi: Fuyuhiko, I have such a bad feeling about this. Maki hasn't done a mission in so long. I'm worried.

Fuyuhiko: Kirumi You know Maki, She will do everything in her power to come back to you.

Kirumi: I know, I just can't help but worry.

Fuyuhiko's phone started ringing. He looked at it and it was from Peko.

Fuyuhiko: I guess they finished the mission?

Kirumi: Put it on speaker, Maki is probably with her.

*On the phone* Speaker is on:

Fuyuhiko: Peko?

Peko: Come to (Hospital Name).

Fuyuhiko*Yelling*: Are you okay?!

Peko: It's Maki.

Fuyuhiko and Kirumi looked up at each other. Kirumi's face went wide eyed and she ran to get her purse. While Fuyuhiko picked up his phone and turned off the speaker and ran out the door to the car. It was night time around 8 o'clock.

Speaker off: Still on phone call:

Fuyuhiko: Kirumi and I are on our way! Are you hurt at all?!

Peko: No I'm not hurt. I'm just worn out from running.

Fuyuhiko: Hold on Peko, Were getting in the car.

Fuyuhiko put his phone on the dashboard, while he started the car, His phone connected to the car via Bluetooth. Kirumi put Fuyuhiko's phone in the cup holder.

Fuyuhiko: You still there, Peko?

Peko: Yes.

Kirumi: What happened Peko?

Peko: Kirumi I'm sorry. I failed to protect Maki. We were on the roof and Maki took out the target while I got all the witnesses, luckily only 2 or 3 people. By the time I finished I looked over to Maki and she was holding her side.

Kirumi was also crying. And Fuyuhiko was tearing up.

Meanwhile Peko finally got to the waiting room, since they didn't allow her to be with Maki.

Peko: Maki said she could move, but when she tried to get up, she started to fall and trip. She told me her legs were numb and she managed to get on my back and I started to run to the car so we could get Maki treated at the hospital. While I was running I could feel her grip slipping on me. I told her to stay with me so she could see Kirumi again and I told her to tell me the story about when she first met Kirumi. I think if I told her to talk about something else she would have passed out sooner.

Fuyuhiko: Peko you did a good job on making sure she stayed awake as long as you could. I'm proud of you. You tried to protect her as long as you can and you did a good job on it. Don't blame yourself.

Kirumi: Why are you talking as if Maki is dead! She isn't! You protected her Peko!

Fuyuhiko: Exactly she isn't dead.

Fuyuhiko was then pulling into the hospital parking lot. The hospital was very close to Kirumi and Maki's house.

Fuyuhiko: Okay Peko were here, you're by the emergency room right?

Peko: Yes I'll be by the door waiting for you both.

*Phone call ended*

*With Fuyuhiko and Kirumi*