Mission: Gone wrong Part 1

Mission: Gone wrong

Written: March 19th-20th 2021 (All parts) 

AU: Kirumi and Maki are married in the future. There are ultimates, Peko and Fuyuhiko are also married.

This Was a Angst prompt that my sleep deprived head came up with at 3 in the morning, and the next day is when I'm writing it.

I was going to do both Angst and A happy ending since someone requested both, but I cried already writing this, I will say it has a happy ending. I will say it does have some sad moments though (Don't know if it counts as angst though) So I tried to put a mixture of both. Hope you enjoy it! I went a little overboard with writing so it's gonna be multiple parts. Like it ended up being 20 pages long according to my google doc.

I have a few song suggestions for you guys to listen to while reading if you'd like to. They aren't based on the mood of the chapter, They are just songs I would have played in the background. But that's if you're able to read while listening to music like I am (You can also see my taste in music) Here they are:

Lovely - Billie Ellish

Hold on- Chord overstreet (You will know when this song will really fit in the story especially the chorus)

Unity (Acoustic) - SAPPHIRE

Rescue me - One republic

Talking to the moon - Bruno Mars

Cover Me in Sunshine - P!nk

Greek Tragedy - The Wombats

Started: March 18th 2021

Finished: March 20th 2021

Anyway here it is. 

Words: 1349

3rd POV:

They had a fun day today. They watched movies, cuddled and just hung out since it's been so long since they've had a day off from work. Maki has abandoned and quit her job as an assassin, and every mission request she got she denied them. This has been happening ever since Kirumi and Maki got married 3 years ago. Maki now worked at the Library, due to her loving books, and would have some recommendations for people if they asked her. She also visited and volunteered at the orphanage she grew up in.

When it was time to go to bed, they went to sleep, with Kirumi cuddled into Maki for warmth, and fell asleep but what Kirumi didn't know is that that was a dream that turned into a nightmare.

It was a normal day, Kirumi and Maki both had to work that day, but what was different was that Maki got an anonymous letter while she was working at the Library. Maki normally went home before Kirumi did, so she waited to open it till she got home.

*Timeskip*

Maki POV:

I got home, and I opened the letter. It was a Yellow envelope with just my name 'Maki Tojo' on it. (I took Kirumi's last name when we got married and my old last name 'Harukawa' as my middle name)

Maki went and sat at her desk she had for when she had to do paperwork for the library, She heard a 'Meow' behind her and their cat Midnight jumped on the back of her office chair. And climbed over Maki's shoulder onto Maki's lap. Maki petted Midnight down her back a few times and turned her attention back to the envelope.

Inside the envelope was a letter that requested me to target someone, Basically a mission. I would have thrown it away, but there were also random pictures of Kirumi at her work with a note attached saying "This is your wife, Kirumi Tojo correct? You wouldn't want anything to happen to her would you? Do this job and her life will be spared. You have a week to get the job done. In the letter there is the info about the target and how much we will pay you. There will be snipers at the location for you. Since I know you bring Peko Kuzuryu with you on missions. Good luck to you both you will need it"