Why... Why would she...?

"Why... Why Did she...?"

Finished; April 4th 2021

Kirumi POV:

Ugh, Work was exhausting. I can't wait to get home and just snuggle and watch movies with Maki. I just want to relax when I get home. I normally walk home from work all the time, Maki gets off of work before I do so she sometimes will meet me halfway home. Today she had the day off. She told me she was doing something today before I left for work this morning.

That morning: 3rd POV

Kirumi was getting her stuff together about to leave for work. Maki and Kirumi were saying their goodbyes but Maki remembered something.

Maki: Oh by the way, Kaito just broke up with his partner and I told him I can help him out by comforting him today. Kaito asked Shuichi to be there as well so It won't just be Kaito and I. I'll still try to meet you halfway, like I normally do.

Kirumi: Alright, just be safe alright. I know in the past Kaito had feelings for you. Actually before I leave~

Kirumi put her things down and wrapped her arms around Maki's waist and gently bit on Maki's ear and then moved to Maki's neck and started to give Maki a hickey. It was hard for Maki to not make a noise. Her ears were really sensitive and Kirumi knew that.

Maki: K-Kirumi?! What- ngh~ what was that for?!

When Kirumi finished she leaned back and admired her work, and then saw how red Maki was.

Kirumi: I Marked you so Kaito knows your mine. I don't want him to steal you.

Maki: You didn't have to bite my ear! You know I'm sensitive.

Kirumi: That's why I did it~ I love seeing you flustered.

Maki: Sometimes I don't like you.

Kirumi: And sometimes I don't like you, but I deal with it because of how much I love you.

Maki: I-I love you too, and don't worry I promise you Kaito will never take me from you and I promise he won't touch me. Besides, Shuichi will be there as well to make sure that doesn't happen.

Back to present:

I was about to pass by the store Kaede worked at. I walked in, I saw Kaede working behind the counter. There weren't any people in the store, I didn't see Maki anywhere.

Kaede: I'm guessing you're looking for Maki, Kirumi?

Kirumi: Yes, I'm surprised that Maki's not here. I guess she is running late.

Kaede: Yeah I haven't seen her today except once, but she was with Kaito and Shuichi. And that was about an hour ago.

Kirumi: Oh well she is probably still with them then. If she comes can you let her know that I'm just going to head home?

Kaede: Yep! Be careful! Call if something happens, as you can tell nothing much is happening right now.

Kirumi: Will do. Bye Kaede.

Kaede: Bye!

I walked out the store and continued my way towards home. I normally passed by a nice Cafe, as well on the way home. I was about a building away, and saw three people walk out of the cafe. It was Shuichi, Kaito and Maki. I started smiling, but it wasn't for long..

3rd pov:

Maki, Kaito and Shuichi were laughing while walking out of the cafe. Shuchi told Kaito and Maki goodbye since he had to leave. Maki also said her goodbyes, but Kaito stopped her.