A Christmas Surprise

Words: 1505

Happy Hoildays everyone! I Wanted to wait to post this one-shot till Christmas day. And today is Christmas so here it is! whether you celebrate Christmas or not have a good Holiday! 

This has Kirumaki, Kuzupeko, and Irumatsu in this oneshot.

Prompt was made by me: A surprise for orphans on Christmas day.

AU: No despair, They go to highschool still but they live in their own dorm/cottage (Like the cottages from the 2nd game) Also Maki is not an assassin in this AU

AN: Imma try to make this a shorter one than normal, since I write like 2,000-3,000 words each one-shot So Im gonna try to make this one less than 1,500 (Edit about 5 words off)

The Characters might be ooc especially Maki and Fuyuhiko but just roll with it.

Started on 12-22-20

3rd POV:

It was a few days before Christmas, Maki wanted to do something nice for the children at the orphanage that she worked at. She wanted to give each kid at the orphanage something for Christmas. The orphanage always put a huge tree up in the lobby, but each year most of the presents were fake, but Maki wanted to replace them all so they had something to open Christmas morning.

That night Maki and Kirumi had Kaede, Miu, Peko and Fuyuhiko over to their cottage to help with wrapping. Peko had to convince Fuyuhiko, but once he found out what was happening he became softer and happy to help out.

*Timeskip*

The plan was on Christmas Eve, one of them would dress up as Santa and the rest would dress up as Elves (To make sure if any of the kids woke up they would still believe in Santa, instead of seeing Maki and everyone else putting presents under the tree)

Fuyuhiko kept yelling "Hell no! Or Fuck no!" When everyone was trying to make him be Santa.

AN: I just remembered that fuyuhiko is short, so I can imagine all the Elves being taller than Santa lol

Eventually Fuyuhiko reluctantly agreed, Peko was the one that did most of the convincing. She had to bribe him by promising him a few things that she had to do when they got back to their cottage, but she managed to convince him.

It was around Midnight on Christmas Eve. There was a snowstorm predicted to happen around then, so Kaede was really excited since it was going to be a white Christmas. Maki had the Key for the front door for the orphanage so she could get there early everyday when she had to work.

Fuyuhiko was dressed up as Santa and had a huge cloth bag that had the presents in. Just like the bag Santa would always have. Fuyuhiko went in first after Maki unlocked the door. The plan was that Kaede, Miu, and Kirumi would decorate the lobby a little bit more while Maki and Fuyuhiko would organize the presents under the tree. Peko was in charge of being look out, and making sure nobody made too much noise to wake any of the children up.

Kaede brought garlands, and Christmas lights to hang around the front door, windows and front desk.

The whole plan ended up taking up a couple of hours due to the decorating as well. So by the time they got done with everything it was around 3 AM and they managed to not wake any of the children up.

They ended up leaving and going back to Kirumi and Maki's cottage for a couple hours. They decided to not get out of the costumes since they would be back in a few hours.

AN: All of a sudden I have the urge to draw everyone in their costumes now. Idk if I will though 

(I did and here is the picture of the drawing 😃 I tried.)