Halloween special: Vampire AU

AN: I had to do a Halloween one-shot for Halloween and it took me forever to think of a prompt to write. Also I tried to remake my profile picture. So the art at the top is mine, I tried so don't judge to hard. 

This is a Vampire AU (Cause why not?)

Mentioned blood (Obviously and to be fair if you weren't comfortable with mentioned blood then how and why did you get into Danganronpa?)

Anyway Enjoy! Also cuss words are in this.

Also Bold Italics is inner thoughts.

Vampire AU:

Where Kirumi is a Vampire and Maki is not. Also Kirumi and Maki are best friends, except Maki doesn't know Kirumi is a vampire. Kirumi knows about Maki's missions, but doesn't like Maki going on them. So if Maki does have one Maki will try to make sure Kirumi doesn't find out. Also Kaede is also a Vampire, and because of this Kaede is also Kirumi's best friend.

*Maki POV*

It was around Midnight on Halloween, there was also a full moon. I had a mission to kill Kaito Momota. I didn't want to kill him, but if I didn't me and Kirumi's lives would be at stake. I was speed walking back to my apartment to get myself cleaned off, but as I was walking down the street I saw a figure in the distance ahead of me. It looked like a woman, but I didn't want to be seen covered with the smell of blood. So I snuck into an alley and waited for the women to go by. I peeked around the corner and the closer the woman got to me, the more I recognized her.

Wait is that? No it can't be, she wouldn't need to be out this time of night. Why is she here? The woman looked like Kirumi. I saw Kirumi shaking and mumbling to herself. I couldn't hear everything. The only words I heard were "where is it", "I need", "Alive". I decided to follow Kirumi. I wanted to find out what she needed, and why she needed it so badly.

She turned the corner into an alley, I saw Kirumi chase something. "What the hell is she doing?" I thought to myself. I see Kirumi crotch down and pick something up and bring it to her face. I couldn't see what it was due to it being dark. I all of a sudden got a gut feeling to run, and I turn and speed walk to my apartment. I'll ask Kirumi about it when I see her at school.

Kirumi POV*

I was running out of energy, I needed blood to regain energy. Kaede was a Vampire like me, and she would get blood packets from the school nurse, Mikan. I don't understand how she got them from Mikan, since Mikan wasn't a vampire but I wasn't going to question it. Since I needed energy, I couldn't just go to someone random and suck their blood. I wouldn't want to be hated by that person and end up being killed. Instead I left my apartment and went to find some rats. It sounds disgusting, but it had to be done to get energy and not go crazy.

I was walking around and started to shake, my body was soon about to take over my mind. I started to mumble to myself. "Where is it?! I need the blood to stay alive." I saw a rat run down an alley. Since I'm a Vampire I'm able to see in the dark, so I chased the rat and caught it. I sunk my teeth into the rat and started to drink from it. It was horrible, Human food didn't give me any energy like it does for humans. Normally one rat was good enough for the night. At least until I could get a replacement packet from Kaede at school. I started to head back home.

*Time-skip to the next day in the morning*

AN: Kirumi and Maki's school started when it was dark outside due to some students including Kirumi and Kaede being vampires. The school would stay open until it was dark out, in order for the vampire students to be safe so Kirumi and Kaede would hangout in the library until it was dark out. Kirumi would make the excuse to Maki saying that she was studying in the library (Hopefully that made sense)