Snowball fight with the 53rd Class.

Words: 1870

AN: Here is the 2nd one-shot I was talking about! I hope you enjoy it! Also this one-shot it has Kirumaki in it, but it also has everyone. Including other ships. So this one-shot doesn't just revolve around Kirumaki. Ill start to say it in the beginning of each one-shot if it is just around them or not. 

Everyone is in this. 

Original Prompt:

-"Don't you dare throw that snowball at me. I'm warning you!"

Edited: Snowball fight

(Follow up from the last Christmas one-shot except in this one the Christmas card thing didn't happen. Also Kirumi and Maki are already dating in this one 😊)

As always! Characters are probably gonna be ooc.

Started 12-11-20 (AKA 2 days before Drama) 

*Around 8 AM*

Monokuma on monitor: Monokuma: Rise and shine fuckers! Time to get up! It's now 8 AM! Have fun today! You'll see I've decorated the whole campus with Christmas decorations since it's around that time of year!

Maki Pov: AN: (You can tell I like writing in Maki's point of view lol)

I woke up to the announcement. I look over and see Kirumi still asleep. I decide to shake her awake. Monokuma allows people to sleep in different dorms, just as long as sleepovers don't wake others up. The walls aren't sound proof like other school dorms are.

I shook Kirumi a little and she started to wake up.

Maki: Morning, The announcement just went off if you didn't hear it.

Kirumi: Oh, well we better get to the dining hall then so I can make everyone breakfast.

Kirumi then got up and grabbed some clothes out of the drawers and went to the bathroom and got changed out of her pajamas. Kirumi spends every night at my dorm, so she brought extra clothes to keep in my dorm.

I got up and also started to change. I got done a couple minutes before Kirumi came out of the bathroom.

After Kirumi got out of the bathroom there was a knock on the door. It was Kaede, I opened the door and she had a huge smile on her face. Miu was also behind Kaede.

Kaede: MAKI! KIRUMI! GUESS WHAT!

Maki: Kaede you don't have to yell. We get it you're excited what even happened?

Miu: She's very excited because of the decorations, and there is somehow snow outside.

Kaede: Yeah! And now we can all play in the snow! I loved playing in the snow when I was younger! I mean of course, besides playing the piano a bunch. But even I get burned out on playing the piano!

I heard Kirumi come up behind me. She had a coat for me and handed it to me.

Kirumi: Thank you for telling us Miu. We're about to head to the dining hall to make some breakfast for everyone. Want to come with us?

Kaede: Breakfast can wait, come play out in the snow!

Maki: Kaede you remind me so much of the kids at the orphanage I grew up with.

Kaede: Hey! I'm not a kid!

Miu: Right now you're acting like it a little.

Kaede: Miu! Not you to!

Kirumi: If you'll excuse us Kaede, I need to make breakfast so the others don't start complaining about breakfast being not ready.

Maki: Especially Kokichi, you know he will be the first to complain.