Drabbles 1

AN: This is the first time doing these. 

The following ships that are included: Irumatsu (Miu X Kaede), Kuzupeko (Fuyuhiko X Peko) and of course Kirumaki (Kirumi X Maki *If somehow you didn't know*) 

Written on: 3-8-21 (March 8th 2021)

Most of these are found on Pinterest. 

~~~~~~~~~~Kirumaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirumi and Maki were laying in bed watching something on Kirumi's phone. Kirumi suddenly paused the video and looked over at Maki.  Maki looked back at Kirumi. 

Maki: Whats wrong? 

Kirumi: I need you to promise that you'll hold my hand whenever I'm scared. 

Maki: That was random but I promise. 

Maki then looked back towards the phone about to continue the video, but she stopped when Kirumi grabbed her hand to hold it. Maki looked back up at Kirumi with a confused look. 

Maki: Are you afraid of something? 

Kirumi: Yes, I'm scared if I let your hand go You will disappear. 

Kirumi gave Maki a smirk while Maki's face went red and due to her being flustered she tried to hide under the blanket to hide. Kirumi chuckled at Maki's actions knowing she successfully made Maki flustered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kirumaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirumi and Maki are just sitting on a couch in the living room of their dorm. Maki's phone was propped up on the table facing Kirumi and Maki. They were video calling Peko, Fuyuhiko, Kaede and Miu. They were talking until it got silent. Kirumi broke the silence. 

Kirumi: Maki, What is your biggest fear? 

Maki: You

Kirumi: Why me? 

Maki: I'm scared that one day you will look in the mirror and see yourself the way I see you, and You'll realize how amazing, beautiful, smart, and caring you are, and you will think that you deserve better than me. I'm basically terrified that you will leave once you realize all of that. 

Kaede and Peko from the phone: Awwww

Peko: Fuyuhiko Why aren't we like Kirumi and Maki?! They are so cute of a couple! 

Fuyuhiko: HEY I'M CUTE SOMETIMES I JUST GET EMBARRASSED MORE EASILY! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Irumatsu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaede and Miu were hanging out in their dorm, Miu was inventing something and Kaede was practicing piano. Kaede stopped and turned around towards Miu. Miu looked up and saw Kaede looking at her. 

Miu: What Kae-idiot? 

Kaede: You, know I'm Jealous of you. 

Miu: Huh? Why? 

Kaede: Your partner is way more hotter than mine. 

Kaede started to walk out of their dorm. 

Miu: Huh? Wait but WERE DATING. COME BACK YOU PIECE OF SHIT! 

Kaede started to run while Miu chased her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kirumaki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I remember seeing this one in someone elses story but it was for Kaimaki not Kirumaki.  Ah the days before I shipped Kirumi and Maki together. (I'm still a multishipper, so I do ship Maki and Kaito together sometimes, but NOT NEAR as much as Kirumi and Maki.)