Maki's Nightmare

Nightmare: (Warning mentioned blood) 

Maki and Kirumi decided to share a dorm together now that they were a couple. A month has gone by and it's around Halloween. One cold night Kirumi and Maki were fast asleep cuddling up against each other for warmth, but one of them ended up having a nightmare......

*Maki's perspective*

I was walking home from a mission in the middle of the night. I was thinking about Kirumi and how she would feel about the mission. She would probably be mad about it, since I've tried to stay away from being an assassin. I had to do this mission though, otherwise Kirumi's life would be at stake.

I walked by a dark alley and was sprint walking home. I didn't want to be outside for more than I should at night. I turned the corner and saw the dorm building, but right when I saw it. Everything went black.

I was then in a dark room, I was sitting in a chair and was handcuffed to it. I remembered I had a bobby pin stuck underneath my pigtail in case I needed it on a mission. I then noticed My hair was in a different style. It wasn't pigtails I had short shoulder length hair. (AN: I saw a picture of Maki with shoulder length hair and now I love Maki with shorter hair.)

I had a lot of questions in my mind: How did I get here? Why is my hair short? Where is Kirumi? Was I kidnapped? Was I caught? The number one question in my head was where was Kirumi.

A door across the room opened and a bright light filled the room. I closed my eyes for a second to adjust my eyes to the light, and after I opened them I saw Kirumi passed out, and handcuffed to a chair. The person who opened the door came into the room. I couldn't see their face. They had a knife in their hand and they went towards Kirumi.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I Yelled. The person looked at me and I could see a creepy smile like kokichi's, on their face. They started to approach me. I was trying to get out of the handcuffs when they were coming towards me. I was able to squeeze one of my hands free by the time they got to me.

I heard a voice behind me, "Maki Harukawa, You know why your here right?"

"No! You can do whatever business you need with me, but please let Kirumi go!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that. She is close to you, and we need to show you how it feels when a loved one gets killed in front of your eyes."

"Killed in front of your eyes!? No! Don't!"

I hear a gunshot, I look over to where Kirumi is and see blood flowing out of her arm. I see Kirumi waking up.

*3rd person POV*

"Ngh. wha-" Kirumi looked at her arm, and started to feel pain. Kirumi looked over to Maki and realized the situation that was happening. Maki was enraged, She didn't want Kirumi to get hurt, let alone get shot.

"KIRUMI!" Maki then stood up and hurled the chair she was sitting on at the enemy and the person went unconscious. One of the arms of the chair broke on impact and the handcuff slid off of the arm of the chair.

Maki started to run towards Kirumi to get her out of there. She then heard another gunshot and felt pain in her stomach. She fell to the ground. And could barely move. She looked up and saw Kirumi looking at Maki and Kirumi had a shocked but scared look on her face.

Maki woke up to Kirumi shaking her and Maki was Sweating and started to hyperventilate.

"Maki! It's ok! It was just a dream!" Kirumi hugged Maki trying to calm Maki down. A few seconds later Maki broke down and started to cry. Kirumi just held Maki and started to rock her while waiting for her to calm down.

About 10 minutes later Maki stopped crying and calmed down.

"Do you want to tell me about your dream?" Kirumi asked.

"Not at the moment. I'm just glad you're here with me." Maki said while hugging Kirumi tighter.

"Of course i'll always be here."

They laid back down and Kirumi waited for Maki to fall asleep first. Once Maki was asleep Kirumi hugged Maki and kissed her forehead, and fell asleep again. 

Words: 780

AN: THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 50 READS! Oh my gooodness, I didn't think that many people would read it or even like my oneshots. Thank you for reading these and hopefully I'll be able to update more often! I normally have bad writers block or I get inspired to write at like 3 AM, but I couldn't really write then since i needed sleep.