The Cabin

AN: Surprisingly I did research for this One-shot. Sorry if some things don't make sense. 

(Haven't edited it/read over it yet cause of *Laziness* 

Posted: April 10th 2021

*Kirumi and Maki's house*

Kirumi POV:

Maki came out of our room and she was dusting her hands off. "Alright I finished unpacking and our room is clean now." she told me.

"I could have done that you know." I told her. I was cleaning the kitchen, wiping the counters off.

"You could, but you were cleaning everywhere else. I thought I should do some of it, since you're also supposed to relax not just me." Maki replied. She went over to the sink and started to wash her hands.

*knock knock*

"Peko and Fuyuhiko must be here now. Can you get the door please?"

"Yep." Maki finished washing her hands and was drying her hands while walking to the door. She opened the door and there was Peko and Fuyuhiko.

"Hey come on in! You're finally here. It's been a while!" Maki moved out of the way while Fuyuhiko and Peko walked in. They had their suitcases with them. Fuyuhiko took his shoes off quickly and then grabbed his and Peko's suitcase and went to their room and started to unpack.

"How was the drive?" I asked Peko. I got done with wiping the counters and grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor.

"Oh it was okay, I forgot how long of a drive it is to the cabin from our house." Peko replied

"True, but hey at least we can relax this weekend." Maki said. She went over and sat on the couch.

"How are you both doing today?" Peko asked us. She was taking her jacket off and hanging it up on the coat rack, and shortly after took her shoes off.

"Doing well." I replied.

"We just got here about an hour ago, so that's why if your room is a mess, that's because I haven't cleaned it yet." Maki told her.

"Oh, okay well, do you need help?" Peko asked me.

"Yes, if you do not mind. I've already cleaned the bathrooms, front room and now working on the kitchen. The only real room left is your room and the garage." I told her.

"We still need to go get grocery's for the weekend. We kind of forgot to stop on the way here," Maki stood up and started to walk towards Peko and Fuyuhiko's room. "Peko, hate to ask this of you, but we can go ahead and run down to the grocery store. If you wanna come with me." Maki said.

I finished sweeping and emptied the dust pan into the trash.

"Yeah I can go with you." Peko told Maki.

"Alright, I'll let Fuyuhiko know, and Rumi?"

I looked up towards Maki. "Yes?"

"Please relax, once you're done. You've cleaned almost the whole cabin. You need a break." Maki told me.

"The only room left besides Peko and Fuyuhiko's room is the garage." I replied.

"I know, that's why I'm gonna ask Fuyuhiko if he can clean his room and the garage while Peko and I are gone. And before you say anything I'm sure Fuyuhiko won't mind." Maki then knocked on Fuyuhiko's door and I could hear a faint "Come in!" From Fuyuhiko and Maki walked in.

Peko was by the door getting her jacket and shoes back on.

"She really cares and loves you Kirumi. You know that?"