The Dance Part 2 Final

Words: 1706

*The next day at lunch*

Like normal Maki went and sat next to Peko and Fuyuhiko. Today Miu and Kaede were there as well. When Maki went up to the table Peko and Kaede gave Maki a smirk.

Maki: What now?

Kaede: So? How was yesterday? Did something happen?~

Maki's face started to turn red,

Maki: Maybe. Maybe not.

Kaede: Oh come on! Your turning red something must have happened!

Kirumi was walking up behind Maki and once again Maki didn't notice.

I'm surprised she hasn't realized I'm behind her yet. Kirumi Thought.

Kirumi put her lunch on the table and wrapped her arms around Maki. This made Maki jump, but sink into the touch.

Kirumi: Yeah, Actually something did happen, I wanted Maki to stay quiet until i got here to show you something.

Peko and Kaede both had huge smiles on their faces. Especially Peko.

Kirumi. Then moved her arms away from Maki and put her hand on Maki's cheek and gave her a peck on the lips. Maki and Kirumi looked back at the table and Everyone had a smile on their face.

Miu: See what I'd tell ya, You two love each other. Glad you're now dating!

Fuyuhiko: So how did it happen?

Kirumi and Maki sat down and started to explain what happened the day before, They turned red again when they talked about when they confessed. The whole time they sat Kirumi had her arm around Maki.

Their school was very supportive since Almost everyone was part of LGBTQ+ community. So nobody really cared if you showed affection in school.

Fuyuhiko: Well today is Thursday and the dance is Tomorrow, You guys need outfits, so How about Kaede and Miu? You help Kirumi find an outfit and Peko and I help Maki?

Maki: I'm sure I have an outfit at home I can wear. So I don't need to buy a new one.

Peko: Well we will see, How about we stop at your house first after school. I wanna see what you will pick.

Kaede: How about you Kirumi? Do you have an outfit planned?

Kirumi: I might but I don't know if it will be nice enough to wear.

Miu: Well luckily you don't have to be all fancy at the dance, you can wear formal casual clothes, so You don't have to wear dresses if you don't want to.

Maki: How do you know that Miu?

Miu: Kae-idiot dragged me into the prom committee with her.

Maki: Oh should have realized that.

The rest of lunch and the school day went by. Everyone in their friend group all took the bus that Kirumi and Maki ride everyday. Luckily not many people were on so they were able to sit by each other.

Maki ended up falling asleep on Kirumi this time, and Kirumi got teased for her red face by Kaede and Peko. About 10 minutes into the train ride, Kirumi actually fell asleep as well. So both Maki and Kirumi were asleep.

Luckily they all knew what stop Kirumi and Maki got off at, due to them having sleepovers at Maki's house most of the time.

When it was their stop. Peko first of course took a picture of the two sleeping, and then woke them up.