Overworked

Words: 4847

Written: March 24th-25th 2021

Overworked

AU: The 53rd class lives at the Ultimate academy (The school where the killing game happened) But there is no Killing game at all. Everyone is alive. There are Ultimates.

This might be a long one so bare with me.

Maki POV:

Everyday Kirumi did almost everything for all of us. So much to the point I was worried she was going to over work herself until she passes out. After lunch I wasn't doing anything important so I decided to help Kirumi out by helping her clean the library. Kirumi didn't want me to help but I insisted, and I ended up helping organize the books, and put them on the shelves. I was talking to Kirumi while cleaning and getting to know Kirumi a little bit more. My back was turned from her, facing the shelf while Kirumi was sweeping the floor.

AN: I'm gonna treat this as if it was a freetime event, but instead of Kaede or Shuichi it's gonna be Maki. Starts with Freetime event 2 for Kirumi and Maki's event 1 with Shuichi.

All of a sudden in the middle of our conversation Kirumi sighed.

Maki: Are you okay Kirumi?

Kirumi: My apologies, I didn't mean to sigh in front of you.

Maki: It's alright. Are you tired?

Kirumi: A little bit, but since my memories are a bit fogged up, I was thinking about how since we're trapped here... I probably disappeared without a trace.. So whatever task I was given I probably didn't fulfill it.

Maki: Oh, well what was your Master like?

Kirumi: Well it's confidential, but what I recall I think he was a light novelist. He had many Ideas, but he couldn't write them all... So I eventually gave him some advice on how to write more at once, and he was able to publish a novel once a month, and he was very grateful for it.

Maki: Wow. That's impressive.

Kirumi: I think before him I served a Politician from a foregin country. I wasn't just his maid, I was his mentor for Mahjong.

Maki: Why would he need a Mentor for Mahjong?

Kirumi: Oh well the country had a peculiar system, and decided everything with Mahjong. The person I served won against all his rivals and became Prime minister.

Maki turned towards Kirumi and gave Kirumi a little smile.

Maki: I guess Shuichi was right. I guess you can do anything.

Kirumi started blushing a light pink on her cheeks and looked up at Maki and saw her smiling. Kirumi never has seen Maki smile before, and her cheeks turned a darker pink, She quickly went back to sweeping To hide her blush.

Kirumi: Oh I wouldn't say anything. I just do my best for any request I am given. That's why when people talk to me I always think it's a request. Because that's how I've always been.

Maki: So you've never really relaxed? Or taken any breaks?

Kirumi: Not that I can think of. Ever since I've been trapped in the school, I've been going to my room a bit early to have an hour to read before falling to sleep.

Maki: Oh, I didn't know that, I've always thought that you have been working non-stop and had barely any time to sleep or relax. I'm glad you do relax a little.

Kirumi: I think I've gone 3 or more days without sleep, before so you shouldn't worry about me. Now, enough about me, how about you? Your an assassin correct?