Drabbles 3

Words: 952

Written: March 25th 2021

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki: *refusing to get out of bed*

Kirumi: Just get up! It's not that hard!

Maki: NO I'M HIBERNATING

Kirumi: Maki, I understand you haven't gotten much sleep the past few days but it's not even cold, and you're not an animal !!

Maki: I CAN BE WHO I WANNA BE I JUST WANT SLEEP!!

Kirumi: Come on! You have work anyway! Just get out of bed!

Maki: NO! *baries under blankets more*

Kirumi: Okay that's it!

Kirumi pulled the blankets away from Maki, while Maki hissed at her as if she was a cat and reached over trying to get the blankets, but before Maki could get the blankets, Kirumi reached for Maki and started to tickle her. Maki leaned back over, laying on her back non-stop laughing.

Maki: HAHAHA! *Weeze* KIRUMI! *Laughing* STOP PLEASE!!!
Kirumi: Your way to loud this early in the morning!

Kirumi stopped, but when Maki was trying to catch her breath Kirumi picked up Maki bridal style.

Maki: P-Put me down Kirumi!

Kirumi: No

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki: *Singing in the shower thinking she is home alone*

Kirumi: *Coming home early from work and hears Maki singing in the other room.*

Maki: *Stops singing because she thinks she heard the door*

Kirumi: *stops walking to the bathroom and stays quiet*

Maki: *continues singing* Into the unknown~

Kirumi: *Opens the door and joins in on singing* Into the unknown~

Maki: *from in the shower* AH! Kirumi You fucking scared the shit outta me!

Kirumi: *From the other side of the shoer curtain* Aww I'm Sorry I couldn't help it. I love it when my baby sings~

Maki: Get out! Stop embarrassing me!

Kirumi: Never!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AN: I can't stop laughing at this one. Because it fits so perfectly XD

Edit: I WANNA MAKE A COMIC OF THIS OMG XD I would love it if anyone did.)

Maki and Kirumi were sitting on the couch just talking and hanging out, until they started to tease each other making each other blush.

Kaede and Peko were hanging out in the other room, and Fuyuhiko was looking in/spying on Kirumi and Maki and saw them blushing.

Fuyuhiko: *Texting Peko* They are blushing move in.

Peko turns on her bluetooth speaker and plays a song, Both Peko and Kaede have sunglasses on. They start to walk slowly towards the room that Maki and Kirumi are in.

*With Kirumi and Peko*

Kirumi: *Laughing* *She then hears something from the other room* Maki, hold on quiet. Do you hear music?

*Music that was slowly getting louder*:

There you see her

Sitting there across the way

She don't got a lot to say

But there's something about her

And you don't know why

But you're dying to try

You wanna kiss the girl

Maki: I guess Kaede and Peko must be watching The Little Mermaid again?

Kirumi: Maybe.

*They hear Fuyuhiko, Peko and Kaede singing along right in the hall outside the doorway and almost yelling the "Kiss the girl" Part*

Both of them blushed. Maki then turned to look at the door way.

Maki: Hey guys can you keep the music down?

*Peko, Fuyuhiko and KAede walk in and all have sunglasses with Peko in the middle with the speaker playing "Kiss the girl" from The Little mermaid*

*Kaede then proceeds to give Maki a sign to make her move*

Maki saw the sign and lightly grabbed Kirumi's chin and kissed her. Kirumi kissed back automatically. Peko then quickly changes the song and all of a sudden they hear.

I Kissed a girl and I liked it,

The taste of her cherry chapstick,

Maki and Kirumi break the kiss, and Maki gets up and ushers Kaede, Peko and Fuyuhiko out of the room.

Kaede: Mission accomplished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maki: *laying in bed and reading before bed. So engrossed in her book, she doesn't pay attention to her surroundings*

Kirumi: *Comes out of the bathroom and sneaks up on Maki, and tries to kiss Maki on the cheek.*

Maki: *Feels something on her cheek and accidentally smacks Kirumi in the face. She quickly looks up and sees Kirumi with her hand on her cheek with a red mark underneath it. Maki goes wide eyed and starts freaking out, almost forgetting to put her bookmark in her book.*

Maki: Ohmygod ohmygod Kirumi! I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to hit you! *Leans towards Kirumi and moves Kirumi's hand to kiss her cheek all over.*

Kirumi: *Starts chuckling* Maki, It's okay! I didn't mean to scare you. It doesn't hurt that bad!

Maki: *Stops kissing Kirumi's cheek and pauses,* Then explain why there is a heavy red mark on your cheek then. It looks like I slapped the shit outta you. *she continued to kiss Kirumi's cheek*

Kirumi: *Pulls away from Maki and grabs Maki's arms.* It's okay. It's just go to sleep. Okay?

Maki: Fine.

Kirumi: *Gives Maki a goodnight kiss, and lays down facing away from Maki.*

Maki: *thinking* Yep I gotta make it up tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirumi and Maki were at their friend Leon's baseball game, with Peko, Kaede, Miu and Fuyuhiko. The kiss cam kept going over Maki and Kirumi, They kept blushing a deep red each time it came over and the crowd always boo'ed. Peko left to go use the restroom with Kaede, but they actually were watching from afar. For the seventh time the kiss cam went over to Kirumi and Maki and Maki got fed up.

Maki: For fucks sake. *Grabs Kirumi by the collar and kisses Kirumi.*

Kirumi: *shocked, but Kisses Maki back for a second.*

They separated and the crowd cheered. Kirumi was staring ahead in shock of what just happened and a deep blush.

Peko and Kaede have a huge grin, and Peko goes over to the nearest cameraman and slips him a 100 bucks.

Peko: Thank you my goodman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the mood of doing some more drabbles Lol Hope you enjoyed them! 
Till next time! 

-Ash