Time Apart

I'm back, Once again back with another one-shot!

AU: No killing game and No ultimates

(Not edited and Might not make sense, I'm sorry if there are some confusing parts. When I write one-shots I always seem to make it up as I go.)

Again Don't really know Maki's hobbies so I'll just say she loves to read, and She likes to take care of kids at the orphanage.

Before I say too much, Here is the one-shot!

AN: I know it's not Christmas but This was an idea I had back in december. I never finished it Until now.

Started: 12-26-20

Restarted: 3-6-21

Finished: 3-6-21

Words: 2638

3rd POV

It's been 4 years since everyone graduated from Hope's Peak. In a month Kirumi and Maki would be dating for 5 years. But It was a long distance relationship, about 2 years after graduating, Maki wanted to get an english major to be able to become a english teacher. She wanted to stay with Kirumi, but Kirumi couldn't move away from where she lived, because of Kirumi's job being a maid.

AN: I know this doesn't make much sense so far. Just roll with it please.

They would call, text, and watch movies together off of Discord. Maki would be away for 2 years, about 2 months after their 5 year anniversary, and Kirumi was counting down the days till Maki came back. Maki was able to visit the first year, but the second year she unfortunately couldn't come back when there were holidays, like Christmas or New years. She had too much homework to do, and a short break. Kirumi would try to convince Maki to come back for the holidays, but Maki couldn't it hurt Maki having to say no.

What Kirumi didn't know was that Maki was trying to do twice the work she was given so she could graduate before their 5 year anniversary, which was the 23rd of December. A day before Christmas Eve.

AN: I just found out a couple days ago. My friend, who is a Sophomore, is somehow going to Graduate next year. I'm happy for them but still it surprised me.

Maki ended up being able to graduate a couple months before, but she didn't tell Kirumi. She wanted to surprise her, Peko and Fuyuhiko lived by Kirumi and hung out with Kirumi while she had freetime and couldn't talk to Maki.

Maki had a group chat with Kaede, Miu, Peko and Fuyuhiko and was able to tell them. She made sure to make them all swear to not tell Kirumi anything to Kirumi.

*Groupchat*

*Maki is Online*

Maki:

I have some news! But Peko and Kaede, promise me you will not tell Kirumi. I know how you two are.

*Peko and Kaede is online*

Peko: Wow, you didn't have to call me out. But I promise.

Kaede: Hey if it wasn't for us gossiping we would always have boring conversations! But I promise I won't tell.

Peko: Exactly. Anyway what's the news?

Maki:

So, You know how it's been almost 5 years since me and Kirumi started dating?