A Christmas card about the Future

Words: 3124

AN: Hello! I'm kind of back, I wanted to try to do a countdown to Christmas, but I have had a bunch of drama happen to me the past week that even writing didn't really help. Nothing did. But I wanted to at least update this book for Christmas. So far I have 3 one-shots right now. 2 are drafts and the last one I am just starting. 

Anyway, I also have writers block so I had to look up some writing prompts to work with. I'm gonna put the prompt I found at the beginning if anyone wants to use the prompt for their own one-shots. (Prompts are just found on google)

Original Prompt: You open up a Christmas card to find out that it's addressed from yourself, 20 years in the future! What Christmas wishes and advice does the future version of you have to offer?

Edited prompt: A Christmas card is given by Monokuma, to all of the students from their future selves from 5 years in the future.

AU: No Killing game, but they are still trapped in the school. Just no killing game and Monokuma decided for them to just live there instead of a killing game. (So basically School mode/Salmon team mode at the end)

There is cussing, and Monokuma is not going to be controlled, just gonna make him be an AI. Sorry for characters being OOC!

Started: 12-10-20 (AKA When the drama in my life didn't start up yet) 

Monokuma POV:

Well the students have been in this school for a while. It's almost Christmas time! I had the Monokids decorate the whole school during the night. Luckily none of the students woke up. There were a couple of students that couldn't sleep but they'll be fine. They could sleep later. I don't care. Anyway I wanted to surprise them. Since they have no clue of what day or month it is.

It's around 7 AM I know some of the students get up around this time. Luckily the Monokids decorated the inside of the dorm lobby first. I also locked the dorm rooms in case they tried to get out before I revealed it. Especially Kaede, she is a blabber mouth, She would ruin the surprise really quick.

I start to go around the school and make sure that everything is set up. I will say the Monokids actually did a good job for once, normally they mess up at least once and then I got to fix their stupid mess. I had Monosuke in charge and make sure everyone did their jobs. No mess ups so far.

Actually I jinxed it

Monokuma: MONOKUBS!

Monokubs: RISE AND SHINE URSINE!

Monotaro: What's wrong Father did we mess up?

Monokuma: YES YOU DID WHERE ARE THE LETTERS!

Monotaro: Huh? What letters?

Monokuma: UGH! I have to do it myself. DAMN IT!

Monokid: You never gave us any letters you just told us to decorate Pops! I Thought we did a good fucking job!

Monokuma: Oh I thought I gave you them. Nevermind Normally you mess up something when I ask you to do something.

I went to the library and went to the room the mastermind would have been in, but Instead I made it my office! I saw that I had them still on my desk.

Four more years... Damn. Oh well the time will come soon..

I grabbed the letters I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:55 Am I went over to my desk and turned on the camera. For the morning announcement.