kirumaki: Sleepover

3rd Person Pov: AU: Non-despair in hopes peak academy (Everyone knows about Maki's talent of being an assassin but nobody is scared of Maki anymore they knew Maki wouldn't hurt them. Maybe kokichi though she hated him.)

AN: Sorry if any of the characters are out of character. I made up this One shot in my head and wrote it all down in less than an hour in my notebook. So this is literally from my notebook. Also the picture is of my favorite characters in the whole Danganronpa series I could only put 4 characters but Kirumi is also one of my favorite characters.

Everyone was playing 'truth or dare' at a sleepover for the 53rd class. Maki didn't really care about the game, she instead was looking at her crush Kirumi. Maki knew she had a crush, but she didn't know how Kirumi felt.

She saw Kaito looking at her, She didn't like him but she knew he liked her. It was really obvious. She looked away from Kirumi and started to look around the room, she didn't want to be caught staring at Kirumi. She saw that Kaede dared Miu to kiss her crush, and of course Miu went over to Kaede and kissed her. Maki wasn't paying much attention.

Maki started to look out the window, the window was right behind Kirumi. Plus it was raining outside she liked watching the rain, she didnt like being outside in the rain when it was storming outside though. She didn't like getting her clothes soaked, so she would rather stay inside to listen and watch the rain. It was very relaxing for her, but she never got many chances to enjoy the rain since she had missions. Maki all of a sudden heard her name.

"Maki, truth or dare?" Miu smirked. Maki didn't want to choose Truth since she knew Miu would want to know about her being an assassin, and she didn't want that.

"Dare." Maki said as she crossed her arms.

"I dare you to sit on your crushes lap until the end of the game, and-"

Maki was shocked, she didn't expect this. Her mind was racing she didn't hear the rest of what Miu said. She had to sit on Kirumi's lap, she blushed at the thought of it. Her face was pink, she started to walk over to Kirumi, and played with one of her pigtails. Kaito who was next to Kirumi, thought that Maki was walking to him, so he uncrossed his legs ready for Maki to sit in his lap. He din't expect Maki to walk to Kirumi though.

Kirumi snapped out of her thoughts, she also had a crush on Maki. She was zoned out looking at the floor but then snapped out of her thoughts when she saw a shadow pass by. She looked up and saw Maki's pink face looking down at Kirumi.

"I was dared to sit in my crushes lap, and my crush is you." Maki whispered while looking away.

"Oh!" Kirumi uncrossed her legs and let Maki sit. They didn't touch, Miu didn't look happy.

"Did you not hear the second part?" Miu had a smirk on her face. "You have to also cuddle with your crush while in their lap. Not just sit in their lap."

"Wait Wh-" Maki felt arms wrap around her. She knew that Kirumi was trying to hug Maki from behind. Maki's face was red and she was flustered, but she let Kirumi hug her. Maki laid her head back and rested on Kirumi's chest. Kirumi had her arms around Maki loosely so If Maki wanted to get confortable or run she could. Instead Maki got comfortable and Kirumi started blushing. It was still Maki's turn.

"Kirumi, Truth or dare?" Maki didn't realize she said that til after she said it.

"Dare." Kirumi smiled.

"Um.." Maki wanted to take it back, she didn't know what to dare Kirumi, until she smiled and thought of something. At this point Maki was confortable in Kirumi's lap, but this dare would tell her if Kirumi liked her back. If it didn't work then she would have to get up, she thought of the worst and had a feeling that Kirumi didn't like her back. So she was ready to get up and said.