Small Fight: Random Inspiration

AN: Let's pretend that the nightmare Maki had a few one-shots ago was a Friday so this one-shot takes place on Saturday. Also sorry for all kind of random updates on the chapters I was adding pictures to the top of each chapter. So yeah. since there isn't many fan art pictures of Kirumaki, I might draw some of my own or just post a fan art of both Kirumi and Maki I dunno. 

Again sorry if characters seem OOC.

Also the reason characters might be OOC is because I always think of myself as Kirumi, and because of that I try to add my personality to her, so yeah. (EDIT: For more recent chapters now I put my personality on both Kirumi and Maki. Lately with Maki instead of Kirumi) 

3rd POV:

Kirumi thought she woke up earlier than usual that morning. Normally Maki is the one that gets up before her, but she saw that Maki was still asleep. Kirumi looked over at the clock and it said 10 AM.

"Wait, Maki is normally up by now. I guess the nightmare she had last night made her exhausted. I don't blame her though, She was really scared about it.... Wait! I got an Idea!" Kirumi thought.

Kirumi came up with a plan for the day. Since it was only Saturday, she thought that she could do whatever Maki wanted for the day. Kirumi started to try to get up, but a hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her back down on the bed.

"Maki?" Kirumi asked. Kirumi looked down and saw Maki's eyes watering.

"Did you have another nightmare?" Maki nodded her head.

"Not nearly as bad as the first one, but it still scared me a little."

"Want to talk about it?" Kirumi asked

"No." Maki said softly. Maki then pulled Kirumi down so Kirumi was laying down and hugged Kirumi tightly.

"I guess you want to lay down for a while? What about breakfast? I was going to make you some before you pulled me back in bed."

"Oh, I didn't know I grabbed you. In my nightmare you left because of us fighting and then you ended up getting hurt. I guess my instinct was to make sure you didn't leave me again." Maki explained. Her eyes weren't as watery now, and she almost looked normal except her eyes were red from crying. (AN: I almost worded it, "She almost looked normal except her eyes were red." and if you read it the wrong way it would imply that me The author didn't know that Maki's eye color was red. Well I do, that's why I specified at the end.)

"You know I wouldn't leave you, Even if we fought." Kirumi Reassured

"I know that now." Maki smiled.

"Now what do you want for breakfast?" Kirumi asked

*Time skip to after they had breakfast*

"Okay, Maki I'm at your service for today. Since you had those nightmares I thought that we could do whatever you wanted to do today to make you feel better!"

"You don't have to, you know."

"I know but I want to, I don't like seeing you sad." Maki chuckled at this.

"What are you laughing at?" Kirumi started to get worried she was afraid she said something wrong.

"Oh nothing it's just that nobody has done this to me before. I'm the one who was used to helping the other kids at the orphanage when they had nightmares. Not the other way around."

"Oh, well I always care about your well being, even if you don't have nightmares. Now come on do you have a request for me?"

Maki didn't know what to suggest, She just wanted to spend the day with her girlfriend, and so far that's happening. So Maki is already feeling better.