Movie night Kirumaki

AN: Kirumi and Maki are going to be OOC but not much.

Friday night was movie night, and Kirumi and Maki were laying in bed cuddling while watching the movie. Maki heard her phone go off and checked to make sure it wasn't important. Now, Kirumi loved seeing Maki flustered and Kirumi loved to tease her girlfriend, so this is what happened.

Maki was looking at her phone not paying attention to the movie and all of a sudden her phone got snatched from her hand. She looked up to Kirumi who had a smirk on her face and she was holding Maki's phone in her hand. Maki had a feeling of what was going to happen.

Kirumi then started to try to get up, but Maki ended up tackling Kirumi to get her phone back. Kirumi ended up wrestling with Maki. Kirumi ended up putting Maki's phone in her pocket without Maki noticing.

To distract Maki from her phone, Kirumi decided to kiss Maki, so Kirumi grabbed the collar of Maki's shirt and kissed her. The kiss didn't last long, but long enough that Maki got flustered.

"What was that for?" Maki said having a red face.

"Distraction!" Kirumi then got up and ran out of the room with Maki's phone.

"Wha- WAIT KIRUMI GET BACK HERE!" Maki started to chase Kirumi.

They didn't have Pj's on, they just had casual wear that they normally would wear to bed. Kirumi had a light grey hoodie on with Black shorts. Maki had the same outfit except, she had a Red Hoodie. It was only 10 at night, so barely anyone was asleep if anybody Plus the dorms were sound proof (AN: Like the 1st game dorm rooms just the layout of the dorms were different, Because I'm so extra I'm gonna say the Dorms were kind of like apartments, with a bedroom, living room, bathroom and a very small kitchen.)

Maki ran into the front room and realized everything was quiet. She didn't hear the door open so she knew Kirumi was somewhere. Maki was also smaller than her so Maki knew that Kirumi couldn't be in her hiding spaces. Maki looked around the room, and heard movement by their door. Thanks to Maki having to do missions when she was younger, She knew how to be stealthy, Maki went to one of her hiding spots, which was behind the couch. Only Maki could fit behind the couch because of how short Maki is. (AN: I looked it up, Kirumi is 5'9 and Maki is My height IRL 5'4)

When Kirumi ran out of their room into the front room, she wanted to hide from Maki, so she decided to hide inside the bathroom door. Did she want to be found? Yes. But could she tell Maki where she was? No, since it wouldn't be as fun. Maki ran out of their room and started to look around for Kirumi. When Maki was doing this, Kirumi as fast as she could, she speed walked back into their room. When she did she peeked around the door to see if Maki noticed, but Maki didn't. Kirumi grabbed a sock off of the floor and threw it so it hit the trashcan in the bathroom. Maki heard this and decided to hide. Kirumi was confused, so she decided that she would return Maki's phone to her nightstand and lay down, since the wrestling wore her out.

*Maki's Perspective*

I heard a noise come from our room, and I wanted to sneak up on Kirumi. So I quietly came out of my hiding spot and peeked into our room. I saw Kirumi putting my phone back on my nightstand, then turning the TV off and laid down on the bed. I quietly went over to the bed and tackled Kirumi and kissed Her.

*Kirumi Perspective*

I laid down to fall asleep. I knew eventually Maki would get tired of waiting for me and go to bed. Right when I was about to fall asleep I felt something tackle me, and it made me jump. I looked up and Maki pulled me into a kiss. I moved my hand behind Maki's head to deepen the kiss. We pulled away for air and Maki got off of me and snuggled into my side. We both fell asleep a few minutes later.

Words: 723