Random Inspiration 3

AN: Pretend that Hope's Peak has lockdown drills once in a while. (If you don't know what they are, they are basically Intruder/shooter drills that we have in the USA. If you don't have to deal with those drills you're lucky.)

Next: There are multiple prompts for this that I am using, I'll put them at the end of the oneshot so you can see what I had to work with.

Again sorry if things don't make sense or characters OOC.

Not editted/read through

FYI ships that are mentioned: Irumatsu, Shuichi X Kaito X Kokichi (Don't remember ship name.), and Of course Kirumaki.

Surprisingly Peko and Fuyuhiko are not in this oneshot (Woah thats kind of a first) 

Maki POV:

It was lunchtime and I was sitting with Kaito, Shuichi, and Kokichi. I don't really talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. The only ones I really tolerate from my class are Kaito, and Shuichi. Kokichi is only with us cause he gets along with Kaito and he is dating Shuichi. I couldn't care less if he sat somewhere else, it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

I was zoned out and thinking about a book I've been reading when Kaito caught me off guard.

"So Maki-Roll.. Do you like anyone?"

"Not that I can think of... You're talking about if I have a crush right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Do you? I mean Shuichi, Kokichi and I are all dating each other, and I feel like sometimes we leave you out of our conversations." Kaito said.

"Oh, no no, most of the times I'm zoned out anyways, either thinking about the books I read or homework I have to do." I replied.

"I've seen you hangout with Kirumi and blush a few times! Maybe it's her?" Kokichi said a little too loudly.

"I do blush sometimes around her, but it's because she teases me or embarrasses me sometimes and I hate it. It doesn't mean I have a crush though." I said hesitantly.

"Are you suuuuuure? Kokichi pressed.

"Yes, now can we drop it?" I gave Kokichi a glare.

"Fineeee. What do you wanna talk about then?" Kokichi said sarcastically.

"I don't know how about global warming?" I said sarcastically "I don't know, how about you all just talk amongst yourselves. You do it everyday anyway." I finished.

"Maki-roll, that's the point, you don't really talk to us much even though you sit by us all the time!"

"I sit by you cause I tolerate you, and there aren't many other seats. You know what since you won't leave me alone I'll just find somewhere else to sit."

"Maki-roll, we're just trying to include you."

"I know, but can you stop for today? I haven't been in a good mood at all today."

Which was true, I ended up almost late for school due to my alarm not going off. Then that morning I ended up being called to go on a mission in a few days, and then having to do a couple homework assignments again due to my teacher losing it.

I got up and grabbed my bag and tray. Kaito quickly also got us and grabbed my arm.

"We'll leave you alone, but if you're feeling up to it I'll still meet by the front of the school after school to walk home like normal."

"Alright.... Also thanks for trying to include me, I'm sorry for acting like that but I just need to go somewhere else right now."

"Okay, I'll leave you alone then. I'm always here if you need me."