Spies AU

Words: 3142

Started: March 28th 2021

Finished: March 29th 2021

(I tried editing this so hopefully it makes sense) 

Okay! This is different but as you can see it's spies AU

Kirumi will Definitely be a bit OOC, because I will say that she is confident, and flirtatious but she is also caring and kind. Just fair warning. No Ultimates. Forgot to mention Maki and Kirumi are 22 years old.

Maki POV:

There was a meeting at a warehouse. The warehouse was a place where the Kuzuryu spy group met at. Fuyuhiko and Peko Kuzuryu were the leaders of the group. Kirumi, Kaede, Miu and I were the top four best spies they had. Kirumi and Miu, were the flirtatious ones, Especially Kirumi since she was single and Miu wasn't. Miu was dating Kaede, and they were kind of open about it. Spies weren't really supposed to date due to it being easier for enemies to kidnap them, but nobody cared.

Kirumi was always so confident and flirtatious, I don't know how though. She was also so badass, and pretty. Just like the others. Kaede was a little bit more like me. She was quiet, and logical, but she was a handful sometimes.

Anyway at the meeting like usual I think Kirumi was being her confident and flirtatious self. She was talking to Kaede and Miu. When I walked in however she gave me a wink with a smirk while waving at me and then continued talking as if she didn't do anything. I gave her a smile back, but when Kirumi faced Kaede and Miu again I had my mask on again. And leaned against the far wall waiting for the meeting to start. My hair was short it went down to my shoulders, It was easier to deal with and put wigs on that way for disguises.

A few minutes of waiting Kirumi made her way over to me and stood next to me. I saw her on the corner of my eye staring at me.

Maki*coldly*: What Kirumi?

Kirumi: Whatever do you mean?~

Maki *coldly*: You're staring at me. Why?

Kirumi: Can't I enjoy how pretty you are?~

Maki: Cut it with the flirting please.

Kirumi: You like it secretly.

Maki: No I-

Fuyuhiko and Peko walked in finally.

Fuyuhiko: Alright everyone. Got a new update on a mission/case for you all. Listen up. Alright so we found out a group name of the criminal group we've been getting intel on the past few weeks. The group's name is 'DICE'. We don't know the acronym yet, but we also know it is being led by Kokichi Ouma and his husband. We unfortunately don't know the husband's name either. We were able to kidnap 2 of the members from the group, both are women and are a couple. Which means I need two female spies for this mission.

Peko: The party is for DICE Members or people associated with the group. Meaning we can't go in there unannounced. Each member has a card with a picture of the member and what they look like. Luckily we captured two members that look almost exactly like two of our agents Kirumi and Maki.

I looked up with Wide eyes. I saw in the corner of my eyes Kirumi's eyes also got wide and she was shocked, but it quickly turned into a smile and a smirk.

Peko: Another thing that is lucky for us is that some of the members don't have names that the leaders know, or low ranked members. Meaning that Kirumi and Maki you can use your own first names. Just make sure you come up with the last ones before the party in case someone asks.