REWRITTEN Halloween Special Vampire AU

AN: THE FIRST REWRITTEN ONESHOT IVE DONE IS NOW HERE! Again, the oneshot has the same story basically, its just rewritten with more detail, and vocabulary. Hope you all enjoy it! Sorry its a day late from Halloween, I forgot about writing it yesterday. 

(Not editted so expect some spelling errors) 

Started on Oct 30th, Finished November 1st 2021

Vampire AU: Where Kirumi is a vampire, and Maki is not. Kaede is also a Vampire, and the Secret about Vampires at the school is not very discrete. However, nobody really knows who is a vampire or not and is hidden. (Due to Vampire hunters etc.) Hope's Peak stays open until it's dark outside and opens early for the Vampire students.

MAKI POV:

It was around Midnight the day before Halloween, there was a full moon out, I was on a mission, and on my way home to clean up before I saw a figure in front of me. I couldn't make them out, but the body shape looked like a woman. I snuck into an alleyway and hid to try to get away from the woman. I didn't want to be mistaken for a vampire from the blood on me from my mission. The woman went by and I heard her muttering something. She looked familiar, she had short hair that looked almost like a grey color.

Wait- Is that-? Why would she be out this late at night? Why is she here? Did she find out I was on a mission? The woman looked like Kirumi. I saw her shaking and mumbling, I couldn't understand a word she was saying. A feeling of fear rushed over me, and I got the urge to run away. However, I was frozen in place. I didn't understand why my body was acting like this.

I saw Kirumi go down a different Alleyway and my body finally let me move, I decided to follow Kirumi, and see what she was doing. I ran over to the alley and I could barely see anything due to the darkness and barely any street lights around. I could vaguely see Kirumi crouched on the ground with something in her hands. The urge to run came back again, and I turned to go home. I swiftly and quietly ran away from the area and ran back home. I'll question Kirumi about it tomorrow, I better clean up.

KIRUMI POV:

I was running out of energy, I needed blood to regain energy, Kaede normally gave me blood bags from the school nurse Mikan, but I never knew how she got them. I ran out of blood, and I could feel my energy depleting, I went outside of my apartment complex and looked around for rats. Yes, it was disgusting to do, but I had to before I would become crazy and do something rash.

I started to shake and could feel my vampire instincts trying to take over my body. A few minutes later, I finally saw something small run into an alleyway and I quickly ran after it. It was a rat which was perfect. I grabbed it and sunk my teeth into it and started to drink it's blood. Human food didn't give me much energy, Human food works the same as water for me, It doesn't fill me up at all, and barely gives me energy. What it really does is gives us Vampires a way to blend into the crowd. One rat normally held me over for the night and a little in the morning. Enough time to get more blood from Kaede in the morning. After I was done I headed back to my apartment for the night.

~ ~ ~

3RD POV:

Maki and Kirumi got up early so they could walk with each other to school. However, because of the night before, they were both quieter than normal. Kirumi eventually broke the silence with some small talk.

"Are you doing anything for Halloween?" She asked,

Maki was quiet for a moment, forgetting that it was Halloween. "I forgot it was Halloween, So no I don't think so. You?"

"Nothing besides the usual of staying after school with Kaede. Do you want to join us?" Kirumi asked in a hopeful voice. She wanted to invite Maki along so she could get to know Kaede and because Kirumi was gaining feelings for the girl.