Chapter 7

Lunch came by quickly and the four boys sat down in the cafeteria together. Karl and Nick sat next to each other and George and Clay against them.
"My parents are going out of town for the weekend so I'm having a party on Friday!" Karl announced to them happily. "I'm down," Nick said and put his arm around Karl's waist. "I'll probably come," George said and looked at Clay. "Yeah, sure, I'll come,"
Clay said and looked back at George and smiled while snaking his arm around George's waist.
He looked at George entertained as George's face went red and George looked away. Clay looked away from George and chuckled to himself.
George looked back up at him and rolled his eyes, Clay responded with a smirk.

The last two classes passed by quickly and Clay's class got let out early. Clay stuffed his things in his backpack, not caring if his books would get wrinkled, and sped out of the classroom. He walked towards the lockers to get his skateboard and walked to George's class. The bell rung just as he got to George's classroom and George got out a few seconds later. "Oh, hey, Clay" George said, surprised, "Didn't know you were waiting." Clay smiled at him.
"Just wanted to ask you if you'd want to hang out after school?" Clay said. "Sure, got nothing better to do. What're you thinking?"
"Maybe we'd go to the mall?" Clay said.
"Sure, got any money on you?" George asked.
"Always," Clay answered and smirked.
"How are we getting there?" George asked and Clay held up his skateboard and had a 'Isn't it obvious?' look on his face. George rolled his eyes and pushed on Clay's chest with two fingers, signalling him to start walking. They stopped at George's locker for him to grab his books and then got out of the school building.

"How are we both going to fit on it?" George sled in concern as Clay put his skateboard down on the ground. "Like last time, you idiot." Clay answered and rolled his eyes. He grabbed George's hand and told him to get on the board, joining him after George got on. He put his arms around George's waist and kicked the ground to get them going.

They were going pretty quickly and George was giggling, he was so cute. Clay wished he could live in this moment forever but a rock snapped out of his thoughts. Suddenly he hit the ground but landed softly on the grass beside the sidewalk, George landing beside him and the skateboard lay on the ground, upside down. "Shit!" George said and laid down on the grass and put his hands on his face. "You alright?" Clay asked with concern laced in his voice. "Yeah," George answered and laid his hands down to his sides, "Harsh landing."
Clay chuckled and stood up and wiped the dirt of his pants and held out a hand for George who gladly took it. Clay helped him up with ease and picked up his skateboard, took the rock off the pavement and threw it in a bush. "Hop on," Clay said and smiled.
George got back on the board and waited for Clay to get back on, but he didn't. Instead he started pushing George forward while he was alone on the skateboard. "What the fuck are you doing?!" George screamed. "Chill out, princess," Clay said and stopped the board and got on it himself.
Clay held George's waist and kicked the ground a few times to get them to move.

Five minutes later they arrived at the mall and went inside. "I'm kind of hungry," George said and looked at Clay. "Ok, what do you want to eat?" Clay asked and started walking towards the food court.
"I don't know, McDonalds maybe?" George said.
"I'm down," Clay said. They got to the food court and got in line for McDonalds. "What do want?" Clay turned himself towards George.
"A happy meal, think," George said, a light blush spreading across his cheeks. "You're such a child." Clay said and chuckled lightly. "No, I'm not!"
George said and looked up at Clay insulted.
Clay laughed and looked back to the line, which they were next in. Clay ordered for them and payed.

"Is there any chance I could get your number?"
The cashier asked George and smiled.
The cashier was a male around Clay's height with light brown hair and dark blue eyes. He was built similarly to Clay but his shoulders a bit more broad. His hair was shortcut and messy and he had slight freckles scattered on his cheeks. George looked at Clay uncomfortably and looked back at the cashier.
"Excuse me," Clay said, "He has a boyfriend."
"Yeah? Who?" The cashier asked angrily.
"Me." Clay said and put his arm around George's waist. The cashier looked embarrassed and handed Clay the receipt. Clay nodded at him and walked away with George, seating them at a table with two chairs. Their order got called after a couple of minutes and Clay stood up to get it. George watched after him and examined his backside. His eyes went from the back of his head down to his ass.
George blushed an immediately looked away.

Clay returned with their food and put the happy meal box in front of George.
"Why are you blushing?" Clay asked.
"What? Nothing." George said quickly.
"Oh, come on. What, George? Am I just that hot?"
George almost choked on his juice and looked up at Clay. "What?! No!" George said as his face went redder. "Right," Clay said and laughed.
"Fine. Believe whatever, whatever helps you sleep at night." George said and went back to his food.
"Then I'll believe that." Clay said and dug into his own food.

______________________________
Word count: 969

A/N
Aha my friend will make fun of me tomorrow at school rip lol. Hey, if you're reading aha, ehem leave me alone thx <3 I'll see her tomorrow and she'll laugh at me :') anyways idk my grammar isn't the best English isn't my first language, it's like one of four so yeh goodnight or morning or afternoon or something idk it's like 10.30 pm where I live :P