Chapter 9

"Your room looks nice." Clay said and hopped onto the nicely made king sized bed in the middle of George's room. The room had one baby blue wall, which was the one the bed was pushed against, the other walls where white. Against the bed was a desk and above it was a tv, his room was pretty large and nicely decorated, he also had a walk in closet and his own bathroom connected to his room.
"Thanks, it's pretty neat." George said and sat down on the bed beside him and pulled his legs to his chest.

"Why do you take up so much space?" George asked Clay who lay sprawled out on the bed.
"Tireddd," he said, dragging out the d.
"Sleep then, you dimwit," George said and kicked Clay lightly against his side.
"What time is it?" Clay asked and brought his face up from the mattress.
"It's like, 4 pm or something, go to sleep."
"Okay, mom." Clay said sarcastically.
"Oh, shut up, child." George said and stood up from his bed, walking towards their bag of clothes.
"Nooo! Come back!" Clay said and flipped from his stomach to his side, spreading out his arms towards George like a toddler asking to be picked up.
"What?" George asked with a confused expression plastered on his face. The only response he got was Clay bringing his fingers to the inside of his palms and bringing the back out, like he was asking for something.
"Use your words, you child,"
"Come," Clay said, still with his arms out.
"What? Why?" George asked.
"I want a hug," Clay answered with a straight face.
"Fine, you sleep deprived giraffe." George said and walked back towards his bed.
"Yes!" Clay cheered happily as George laid down in his arms, putting his arms around Clay's waist and Clay putting his around George's shoulders and pulling him close to his chest.
"Did you sleep last night at all?" George asked.
"No, I didn't," Clay said sleepily.
"Then sleep!" George said and hit Clay in the back.
"Fine, mom," Clay said and closed his eyes.
George felt as Clay's breathing began to even out and his breathing became more shallow. George brought his head up from Clay's chest and looked at Clay's face, and lo and behold, he was asleep.

Clay stirred awake from his slumber and instantly noticed the surrounding he was in. It took him a few minutes to realise that he was in George's room, holding a sleeping George in his arms. He couldn't think how cute George looked when he was sleeping, in his arms. Clay released one of his hands from George's waist and got his phone from his back pocket to check the time. 8:52! Clay read of the timer in shock. "George, wake up," Clay said as he shook George's shoulders lightly, "George, I have to get home." George removed his hands from Clay's waist and rubbed his eyes.
"What time is it?" George asked as he sat up on the bed, resting his back on the headboard.
"It's like, 9 pm, I've got to get home before my parents get worried." Clay said, standing up from the bed. George sighed and brought his hands to his face. "I'll come with you to the door." George stood up and opened his bedroom door and walked out, Clay following behind.

"Where you boys heading?" A male voice from the living-room asked. "Oh, Clay's going home, I was just saying goodbye to him." George answered and stopped in the entry of the living room.
"Clay? Who's that?"
"Dad, this is Clay, Clay, this is my dad." George introduced them to each other.
"Nice to meet you, Clay."
"Nice to meet you too, mr..."
"Just call me David, since by the looks of things you'll be coming around a lot."
"Dad!" George gave his dad a death glare and signalled for Clay to follow him.

"Your dad seems nice." Clay said as he put on his shoes and picked up his backpack.
"Sure, sure, believe what you want." George said and rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Just kidding, yeah,
he can be nice, when he isn't embarrassing me."
Clay laughed and opened the front door.
"See you tomorrow, princess!" Clay said as he walked out the door and closed it after himself.
George smiled to himself and hung his head and started walking back to his room.
"He seems nice." George's head shot back up with a startled look to meet his dad's gaze as he sat on the couch in the living room.
"Yeah, yeah he is." George said and smiled.
"You two seemed like you had fun." His dad said and lifted up one eyebrow.
"Dad, he's just a friend."
"Right," his dad said and looked back to the tv.
George shook his head and walked back to his room.

__________________________________
Word count: 813

A/N
First of all, think you all for 381 reads!
I got like almost 300 reads just today.
Well people, there might be a volcanic eruption in a few hours, there was an emergency news broadcast earlier today, but nothing serious, that's good.
I sat on my bedroom floor as I wrote half of this chapter and watched George's and quackities(idk) streams since last night(?) as well.
Enjoyyy!!