Chapter 12

"George, you need to wake up," Clay said as he shook George awake. George opened his eyes slightly only to close them again and shook his head, which lay on Clay's chest. "George, come on, as much as I'd want to stay here and cuddle, we have class."
"Skip." George said quietly against Clay's chest.
"What'd you say?" Clay asked, confused.
"We can skip?" George opened his eyes and looked up at Clay, "Please? One time won't hurt."
"George, you'll get in trouble."
"Ugh, fine then, walk me to class, then."
"I'll do anything to spend more time with you."
"But you won't skip class with me?"
"Everything except for that, princess, we don't want you to get in trouble, do we?" Clay said as he lifted George from his lap and put him beside him on the couch. George rubbed his eyes and stood up.
"No, I guess we don't. Come on then, nerd." George said and held out a hand for Clay, who took it gladly.

They reached George's classroom and George groaned, holding his arms out for a hug.
Clay wrapped his arms around George's waist and George wrapped his arms around Clay's neck, resting his head in the crook of Clay's neck. Clay removed one of his arms from George's waist and brought it up to George's face. George lifted his head from Clay's neck and Clay grabbed George's chin and kissed his forehead. George went bright pink and hid his head in Clay's chest and Clay laughed lightly.

"Are you standing on your toes?"
"Shut up." George's response came out muffled since his face was still hidden on Clay's chest.
"George, you don't have to hide, show me your pretty face, princess." Clay said, George could hear the smile from his tone. George shook his head and removed his arms from clays neck, turned un his heel and started to walk into the class when Clay grabbed the handle on his backpack and pulled him into a hug from behind.
"Not even a goodbye?" Clay pouted.
"No, you don't deserve it." George said and tried to remove Clay's arms from his around his neck, resulting in Clay holding him tighter.
"Please, Georgie," Clay pleaded.
"Fine, then child. Goodbye, I have to get to class."
"Goodbye, Georgie, I'll be here after class." Clay said and kissed George's cheek before removing George from his grip and walking away.

"Clay! How many times do I have to tell you to pay attention to my lesson?!" The teacher yelled at him and slammed her book on Clay's desk.
"I'm sorry mrs." Clay said with no care in his voice.
"You better be!"
"I am! I swear!"
The teacher looked at him with anger in her eyes.
"If this happens again, you're going to be in trouble, young man, I'll let you off with a warning this time. Next time it'll be detention." The teacher warned him with a death eating glare. When she looked away Clay turned to Nick and rolled his eyes and mimicked her talking with his hand as Nick chuckled quietly.
"CLAY!" Clay's head shot up in surprise and saw the teacher looking at him angrily. Clay nodded and looked down to his history book with Nick dying beside him trying not to laugh.

George hurried to pack his books as the bell rang to meet up with Clay to go to lunch. George walked out and smiled as he spotted a familiar 6'3 blonde leaning against the wall beside the door.
"How was history?" George asked Clay as they walked together to the cafeteria.
"Shit." Clay answered, "The bitch yelled at me for not paying attention and when I was making fun of her to Nick she was watching and yelled at me again."
"Oh," George said in shock, "But it sounds kind of funny, Clay you must admit." Clay shot George an angry look and George put his hands halfway up in the air in defeat.
"Sorry, sorry." George said and smiled.
"I hate her, my older brother used to be in her classes and he used to act up really much so now she takes it out on me!" Clay complained.
"Come on, she can't be that bad." George said,
"Wait, what teacher are you talking about?"
"The history teacher?"
"That's not what I mean. Like, the male or the female  history teacher?"
"Oh, I get you." Clay said, "I'm talking about the female one."
"Clay?" George asked.
"Mhm?" Clay answered.
"Clay, that's my aunt." George said seriously.
Clays face fell and drained from all colour.
"Shit, really?" Clay asked with worry in his voice.
"Yes, Clay, she's also my godmother."
"Oh, well that's awkward."
"No worries, I think she's a bitch as well."
Clay sighed in relief and George chuckled lightly.

"George!" Karl yelled across the cafeteria and waved his hand to catch his attention. He had spotted George and Clay stood in the line at the cafeteria as he sat at a table with Nick. "Over here!" He yelled again when he had caught George's attention but not Clay's, George had his full attention. "Jeez, Clay must be deeply in love with him." Karl whispered to Nick who nodded. "Yeah, he has liked him for a while now, like maybe 2 or 3 years."
Karl's eyes widened and he looked back at Clay and George who were heading towards them.

"Hey guys!" George said as he sat down next to Karl and Clay sat beside Nick, against George, both of them putting their food trays down on the table.
"What're you talking about?" Clay asked and dug into his food. "Talking about the party." Karl responded fast before Nick could even think,
"By the way, you two are still coming, right?"
"Yeah, we are, we're going together." Clay answered for them both, George nodding in agreement.
"Cool," Karl said cheerfully and took a bite out of his food.

"So, anything between you two already?" Nick asked coolly. Both Clay and George were caught off guard by the question, Clay almost choked on his food and George on thin air.
"What?! No, what the heck?" Clay said.
"Right," Nick scoffed.
"There is definitely some kind of tension between he two." Karl said and put down his fork.
"No, there's not." George said as his face grew bright red out of embarrassment. Clay nodded and looked down at his plate as Karl and Nick bursted out laughing at the two other embarrassed boys sat beside each of them.

__________________________
Word count: 1085

A/N
My ear is burning. I also got glasses earlier, that's fun. But thank you so much for all the support, and for the votes and the 1,3k reads, I'm going to cry my eyes out because of happiness. I'm working harder on this than a short story for my writing class lol but idc this is a lot more fun. It's also better to write in English than in Icelandic, hate that language.
My ear is still burning btw and my friends coming over lol. Anyways, thank you all, it means a lot!
Enjoyyyy :*