Chapter 20

Want to go to my house?" George asked when they had gotten into the car and Clay had steered driving,
"I actually still have all my Harry Potter books in my room, I guess I just knew that I'd have to deal with someone like you." Clay looked at George in fake hurt and looked back to the road. "Sure, sounds good to me." Clay said and took a right turn, changing the destination to George's house.

"Mum! Dad! Are you home?" George called out as they entered through the entryway of George's house. "In the kitchen!" George's mother called and George pulled Clay with him to the kitchen. "Oh, hi, Clay! I didn't know you were coming." George's mother greeted them. Clay nodded back and smiled but that was short lived when George suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room. "Oh, hello, George." A man on sat on the couch said and smiled, "Who's with you?" "Dad, this is Clay, Clay, this is my dad." George introduced them and signed for Clay to sit down on the other couch. Clay waved his hand lowly but so George's dad could still see and smiled awkwardly, looking back to the entrance to the living room as George's mother walked in.

"I think we are going to go up to my room now." George and Clay had been talking to George's parents for about half an hour and George could see that Clay was getting tired of them, he could say the same. "Okay, have fun, you two." George's mother said as they walked out of the living room. "But not to much fun!" George's dad chimed in and George sent him an angry glare before disappearing up the staircase dragging Clay behind him.

George closed the door behind him and Clay bursted out laughing. "What?" George asked and chuckled in confusion. "Oh, my god! You were so embarrassed! You should have seen your face when they asked if we were dating!" Clay said and kept laughing, "You were so red!" George walked up to Clay who was lying on the bed, picked up a pillow and slammed it in Clay's face. "Shut up," George scoffed out and kept hitting him, only resulting in Clay wheezing in laughter. "Please-, please stop!" Clay begged as George kept hitting him with the pillow and was now laughing as well. The laughter died down and turned into a silence, not an uncomfortable or an awkward silence, quite comfortable, rather.

"Can I do your makeup?" George broke the silence and looked from the wall in front of him to Clay's eyes. Clay looked from the ceiling into George's eyes with a confused look on his face. "Why?" George shrugged and got of the bed and opened a drawer on his desk, then pulled Clay up into a sitting position. "Close your eyes." George demanded and Clay obeyed. He heard George shuffle around the room and something cold pressed up against his skin. "Shit, that's cold," Clay stated, making George giggle.

"You can open them again!" George had spent the last 20 minutes or so and Clay almost fell asleep. He opened his eyes and was caught by surprise that George was holding a mirror in front of his face. "Damn, I look good!" Clay said and carefully examined his face. George nodded and took away the mirror. "I did that, you didn't look hot before." George said with a smirk on his face. "Come on, you know I'm always hot." Clay said and made a pouted as George shook his head. "No, no you aren't, deal with it, bitch." George said and smiled cockily, "You also came here yesterday to get your clothes, but you left them, again." George finished putting his makeup away and got the bag out of his closet. "Also, I couldn't help but notice this as I was getting my stuff out of the bag." George said and threw the skirt at Clay, "Wear it." Clay looked at George in surprise then rolled his eyes at him. "Fine then, but only for you." Clay said and got out a t-shirt from the bag and walked into George's bathroom. George smiled at Clay as he closed and locked the bathroom door, then lay down on his bed.

Clay put the skirt on and instantly noticed how short it was. "What the fuck," he mumbled as he got his sweater and undershirt off and traded it for a black Metallica 'ride the lightning' t-shirt. Damn, he thought to himself, I do look fucking great. He ran a hand through his hair and finally gained enough confidence to get out of the bathroom.

________________________________
Word count: 784

Cried at school today. I went in at 8.30 and went home at 9.50 cause I finished my test in less than half an hour and I had 3 hours and five minutes lol I be like flash. The other two tests have been rescheduled since the program was having issues.
Before these tests we always get hot cocoa and bread and I almost dropped my glass singe I was stressed, then I was talking with my friends and started bawling my eyes out and laughing like a maniac.
My dad was helping me with maths earlier and I was either about to cry or burst out laughing, I was trying so hard not to laugh man it's hard. Anyways I might update a little less just because two times a day can be quite much, I don't have a schedule tough so it's okay I guess. But thank you so much for the kind comments and 5,5k fucking reads! Also #6 in karlnap and #10 in dnf! Gosh this is like a dream!
Thank you so much!! Love each and every one of you!