Chapter 11

"CLAY!" George's and Clay's heads snapped around as they heard a voice calling for Clay.
"Oh, hey, Nick," Clay said as Nick ran up to them full speed at the entrance of the school.
"Where's Karl?" George asked when he noticed the lack of Karl's presence. "He sent me a text this morning, he's coming in late. Something to do with a dentist appointment I think he said." Nick said as they walked into the school towards the lockers.

"So," Nick started, "Y'all ready for the party tonight? You going to drink?"
"I don't think I'm going to drink but you guys can." George said and closed his locker.
"I'll probably have a drink or two." Clay said as they headed for the classrooms. "Anyway, see you guys in a bit, I'm going to be late to class." Nick said and waved them goodbye and walked the opposite way they came from. "You have to go too, you'll get late." George said to Clay and stopped walking.
"You're right, see you later, princess!" Clay said as he ran towards his own class. George smiled and waved at him, even if he couldn't see him then turned on his heel and kept walking to class.

George felt unusually bored in writing class as he and Karl were usually in this class together, but since Karl was at the dentist, George was by himself.
"That concludes today's class, I'll let you guys off early today." The teacher announced five minutes before the bell rang. George exhaled happily and packed his things in a hurry, walking out of the room and towards where Clay's class was. George arrived a little less than a minute later and waited in front of Clay's classroom, leaning on the wall.
"Hey, gorgeous," George heard someone whisper into his ear, which sent shivers down his spine.
"Hey, handsome," George said back and pushed Clay lightly away from him. "How was writing class?" Clay asked and put his arm around George's shoulders as they were walking. "Boring. Karl's usually there so today was pretty boring."
"I see,"
"How was your class?" George asked and looked up at Clay as he entangled his fingers with Clay's.
"Okay, I guess. It's pretty boring being alone."
Gorge nodded and laid his head on Clay's as they walked around the school.
"Tired?" Clay asked as he rubbed circles with his thumb on George's shoulder. George nodded and closed his eyes for a few seconds, then opening them again, sat in Clay's lap on a couch in the library.
"We've got a free period right now so I just thought I'd bring you to the library and let you sleep for a bit." Clay said as he moved one of his hands fro George's waist to his hair. George hummed and snuggled his head closer to Clay's chest, almost instantly falling asleep.

Clay chuckled and pulled out his phone, opening snapchat. He had a few unopened ones, which he didn't care about and opened a snap from Nick, instantly answering him with a photo showing him and George laying on Clay. After about 30 seconds he noticed that Nick had opened his snap and answered already. The picture from Nick was of him in class with the caption 'jeez just ask him to be ur bf already'. Clay chuckled lightly, making sure not to wake up George, and snapped him back a picture of him and George with the caption 'no not yet'.

After that Clay opened a few more notifications and went on instagram and the first picture in his feed was, of course, George. It was a picture from a few days ago, but since Clay was lazy with checking socials he hadn't seen it. It was a picture of George, probably taken by Karl, in the local park. He was wearing a high waisted black skirt with fishnets underneath, black knee high socks with white stripes at the top and a cropped blue shirt so you could see his stomach. He stood in the middle of a flower field, smiling at absolutely nothing. Clay analized the photo for a few minutes only realising 5 minutes later how long he had been staring at it for, so he just ended up liking it and turning off his phone, with instagram still open, to admire the boy laying in his arms.

____________________________
Word count: 728

A/N
Thank you people so much for 1k reads!
It means so much and I'm so happy, as I said I didn't think anyone would red this except for my friend.
Talking about my friend, we went on Monday to the store to buy candy and monsters, but the cashier stopped us, we were in self checkout and she took my monster then made my friend pay for hers to take it from her! So we just went to the other shop and bought monsters lol. Then yesterday at school she got to keep her stuff in my locker so when she was getting her jacket from my locker I closed the locker on her head, on purpose. Then we went on to pretend to kick each other, and letting you know, I'm around 5'10 and she's 5'2 so I can kick her in the face and when she pretended to kick me out biology teacher walked past us and said to her: "(my friends name) be nice to (my name)" and I lmao-ed irl.
Then we were playing a game after presenting in history today and we repeatedly hit each other in the heads. Anyway, thank you all again and see you soon!! Enjoy!