Chapter 28

"Damn, I'm so fucking tired," George said as he walked up to the table Karl, Nick and Clay sat sat. He sat down next to Clay and lay his head on top of his arms which he lay on the table. Clay rubbed the smallers back and the shorter lay his head to the side so he could look at Clay and smiled.

"Guys, cut it!" Karl exclaimed, "We'll be late for class! Hurry up lovebirds!" Karl said in a cheerful way. George groaned and sat up as the blonde jolted awake. "Did we fall asleep?" Clay asked as he rubbed his eyes.

Karl held his hand in front of his mouth and chuckled. "Yes, you idiots, now, get up!" Nick said, smiling. "Fine, fine," Clay said, pushing George from his seat and pulling him up with him. "Stop," George whined, dragging out the 'p'.

"George, come on." Clay said, basically dragging George beside him in the hallway, "We're going to be late!" George sighed heavily and lay his head on Clay's shoulder, letting out a yawn.

"What day is it?" George asked tiredly. "Isn't it Tuesday, I'm pretty sure," Clay said, still dragging George beside him. "Ugh, damn it! I have biology first class!" George said, with another groan following.

"Karl's with you, right?" Clay asked and stopped walking. George nodded and looked up at Clay. "Why'd you stop walking?" George asked. "We're here," Clay said and pointed at the door leading into the classroom. George rolled his eyes, kissed Clay on the cheek and walked into the classroom.

"Mr. Davidson," George's head shot up from the desk as the teacher yelled at him, "No sleeping in my class." The teacher sent him a warning look and looked back at the computer.

George rolled his eyes and looked Karl in the eyes, breaking into laughter as soon as they caught eye contact. "Boys." The teacher said and sent a stern look in their direction. The duo nodded and looked back to each other, controlling their laughter for once.

"Man, these teachers," George said and shook his head as he shared the moment at his and Karl's biology class in their lunch break.

"Should we do something this weekend?" Nick asked and looked at Karl. "Like, all of us?" Clay asked and signalled towards the four of them. Nick nodded, followed by a wide smile.

Karl nodded his head obnoxiously as the blonde and the darker brunette looked at each other and nodded as well.

"What should we do?" Karl asked, smiling wide. "Should we have like, a double date?" George asked and looked at his lover. Clay smiled down at the brunette and kissed his forehead.

"Sure! We're up!" Karl said and clapped. George giggled and leaned his body towards Clay's. Clay put one of his arms around George's shoulder and the other tangled in his hair, resting his chin on top of the shorters hair.

"Where should we go and when?" Karl asked and took a bit out of his sandwich. George shrugged and brought his cup of water up to his lips. "We could go ice skating on Friday evening?" George said and took a sip from his cup.

"It's a date!" Karl said and gave Nick the final bite of his sandwich seconds before the bell rang.

_________________________________
Word count: 551

Shorter chapter lol sorry. At my school you can't talk about any teacher behind their back, it's like they have super hearing and they just appear out of nowhere, same with students like wtf let me talk about you in peace plz! Random, but there's not a McDonald's in my country lol, we have something called metro instead, tastes the same. I'm watching quackitys lore stream since last night lol since I missed it.

But thank you a lot for 500 votes and 13k reads wtf!!