Chapter 27

"George!" A voice called as the front door opened with a click. "We're home!" George quickly turned the tv off and sent Clay up to his room. "Hey, mum. Hi, dad." George greeted as he ran up to the front door. George's parents smiled and walked into the living room.

"I'm going upstairs!" George announced and started walking up the stairs. "I'll call you down when dinner's ready!" His mother yelled from the living room. "Also, Clay's here, he'll probably stay for dinner!" George yelled back. "Okay! Have fun!" His mother yelled back. George rolled his eyes and finished the last pace to his room.

"Hello," Clay greeted. He was laying down on his side on George's bed, facing the door, scrolling through something on his phone which was laying in front of him on the bed. George smiled and jumped onto the bed with him, practically lying on top of Clay.

"Are you tired again?" Clay asked as he played with George's hair. George shook his head and pinched Clay in the side. "Fine, fine! I'm just used to you being tired all the time,"(calling you out, george) Clay said and ruffled George's hair and sat up.

"Shut up, pissbaby," George said and sat down in Clay's lap. "George, why are you so clingy?" Clay asked jokingly and kept playing with George's hair. George shrugged as a smile crept onto his lips. "Could ask the same for yourself?" George snapped back playfully. "Touché," Clay said and let out a laugh.

"Want to watch tv?" George asked and looked back at Clay. Clay nodded and George got the remote and turned on the tv. "Youtube?" Clay asked and twirled his fingers back into the brunette's hair. George nodded as he opened up youtube and pressed play on the first video in his recommended.

A few hours and about ten videos later George noticed Clay's breathing was shallow and even. Ugh, is this bitch asleep? George thought to himself. He got up his phone to check the time, but as we all do, he forgot to check the time and went to scroll through instagram instead.

George suddenly felt Clay moving under him and removing his hands from George's sides to rub his eyes. "Good evening," George said and opened the camera on his phone and took a picture of Clay. "What time is it," Clay asked, still trying to wake up from his slumber. "Around 9 pm," George answered, "Also, my mum brought us food, yours is on the bedside table.

"Nice," Clay said and stretched his hand towards the dish,"I need to go home soon, there's school tomorrow and such." Clay patted George's head and shoved a mouthful of spaghetti from his fork into his mouth. "Fine, fine. You better pick me up tomorrow morning!" George warned and put his attention back to his phone.

"No worries, man." Clay said and shoved another forkful into his mouth. "Don't 'man' me, I'm your boyfriend!" George said and playfully smacked Clay's thigh. "Fine, baby," Clay said and kissed the top of George's head.

"Bye! I'll pick you up at 8 am sharp tomorrow morning!" Clay said as he walked out of George's property and to his own house. George waved and closed the front door when Clay had disappeared from his vision.

When George's house was out of his sight Clay pulled out his phone and put his earphones in. He opened spotify and pressed onto a specific song; my kind of woman. The walk to his house was short but filled with the thought of George and listening to love songs.

"Hi, honey," his mother greeted from the kitchen as Clay walked in, kicked his shoes off and took out his earphones. "Hi, mom," Clay said happily as he walked into the kitchen. "How was it at George's?" His mother asked as he took a seat at the kitchen island.

"He's good, I think," Clay answered and took out an apple from the fruit bowl in front of him. "Good, you better treat him right, Clay." His mother warned. Clay held his hands up as a sign of defeat. "Yes, mom, I will." Clay said and stood up, "Goodnight!" He ran up the stairs and into his room, shutting the door behind him.

He sighed and lay down on his back on the bed, not bothering to change clothes, and fell right back into an easy sleep.

George, however, was not tired. He lay awake in his bed, Clay not leaving his mind. He rolled around in his bed wide awake for around an hour before plugging in his airpods and turning on his relaxing playlist, falling asleep shortly after.

__________________________________
Word count: 782

I have a bowl of half eaten cookie dough in my room.  Yum. I really want buffalo shoes but my stepmom says that I'm too tall to get them, like what? Even though I'm 178 cm doesn't mean I want to be taller! Wtf, anyways I read smut in geography class this morning, and also with my family earlier, I've gotten my daily doze of smut lol. Your comments light up my day and make me laugh, especially when I'm around my family, so thank you!