Chapter 13

Thank god they got to go early on Fridays.
George and Clay hurried out of the cafeteria to their lockers as they finished their food to get their stuff.
George stood behind Clay's opened locker door as he waited for him to get his stuff.
"Why are you two in such a hurry?" Nick asked as he and Karl walked up to them.
"We're hurrying home to have hardcore sex."
Clay said sarcastically.

"Ow! What was that for?" Clay asked and rubbed his head as George still stood behind the door of his locker, now dying of laughter.
"What did he do?" Karl asked.
"He banged the door on my head!" Clay answered as George started laughing harder and Nick and Karl giggled at their two best friends.
"You idiots." Nick said and shook his head in fake disappointment. Clay giggled at that and slammed his locker door sut and hit George on the back of the head. "Ow, Clay, what the fuck?" George said.
"Come on, Karl, we're leaving these fools." Nick said dramatically and took Karl's hand in his.
"Bye, to you too, dumbass." Clay said sarcastically and copied Nick's movement, as in taking George's hand in his. George blushed at the sudden movement and waved goodbye to Karl, Karl doing the same.

They walked together, hand in hand, to Clay's car.
Clay decided against worrying about what other people would think and just live in the moment.
He was here, right now, right there, holding George's hand. Holding George's hand. Oh, my god! He was holding George's hand! He had forgotten that part!
Clay couldn't help the smug smile that creeped onto his face when he realised that George had his hand in his. They got to the car and Clay couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed of the loss of touch when George let go of his hand to get into the car.

"Can I control the music?" George asked shyly as Clay was connecting his phone to the car.
"Sure you can. Here you go." Clay said as he passed George his phone.
"What's the password?" George asked as he took the phone. "Oh, yeah, um, it's just 1122, nothing hard."
George typed the passcode in and the phone opened.
George noticed something when the phone had opened.
"Why's your phone open on my most recent instagram post?" George asked Clay, showing him the phone. Shit, Clay thought, that's what I forgot.
"I was checking instagrams as you were sleeping and just turned it off without closing it." Clay answered, trying to keep his cool. George chuckled.
"Simp," he muttered as he closed instagram and opened spotify. "What did you just call me?" Clay said with fake anger in his voice as he put the car in reverse and got out of the school parking lot.
George giggled. "Nothing," he said.
"You're going to pay for that," Clay said sarcastically.
That conversation ended as the music boomed in the speakers of the car. "Oh, I love this song!" Clay said,
"Isn't it 'DONTTRUSTME' by 3OH!3?"
George nodded and started singing the lyrics, Clay joining in shortly after.

The drive to George's house was short since he only lived around 10 minutes maximum walking distance from the school, and around 4 minute drive.
They got out of the car and into the house, greeting George's mother who stood in the kitchen, and walked up to George's room. George went straight to his desk and turned on his speaker.
"What do you want to listen to?" George asked Clay and looked up from his phone.
"I honestly don't care. Surprise me." Clay said
"Fine, then. Okay," George said and went onto one of his playlists.

'Now playing: What you know by Two door cinema club.'

Clay nodded as the speaker announced the playing song, the starting tune was quite good, if he'd say himself. George hummed along and danced slightly around his room in beat wit the song. As the chorus came on George started singing with, forgetting the other's presence in his room. He grabbed his hairbrush to use as a substitute microphone and sang and danced carelessly to the beat of the song.
Clay smiled as he watched the smaller sing and dance his heart out like he didn't have a care in the world. The song eventually came to an end and George came down from his high, remembering Clay's presence.

Clay clapped for George as George looked back at him, slightly embarrassed for holding a full on concert in his room. George smiled and put his hairbrush back down on his desk, running into Clay's arms out of pure embarrassment.
"Come on, Georgie, you don't have to be embarrassed. You were great!" Clay praised him as a new song started playing, which Clay knew.
Clay started to hum the tune, still with George in his arms. "But I love you so..." Clay sung quietly and George removed his head from Clay's chest.

"You know this song?" George asked, wrapping his arms around Clay's neck, sitting himself comfortably in Clay's lap with his legs on each side.
"Mhm," Clay answered, putting his hands on George's waist. They stared into each other's eyes affectionately for a while, Clay breaking it to look at George's lips, then back to his eyes. George smirked as he realised what Clay was thinking and removed his hands from Clay's neck and stood up.
"Ah, you little, fucking tease!" Clay said as George opened up his closet.
"What?" George said innocently, fully knowing what he did, "I have to get ready for the party!"
Clay rolled his eyes and laid down on his back on the bed. George laughed and took out a cropped shirt and a skirt and laid it down on the bed beside Clay.

"Get ready, you idiot!" George said and slapped Clay with a shirt in the head.
"Chill! I'll get up in a bit." Clay said and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands. He sat up and immediately looked at what George was wearing.
George was wearing a dark red, cropped t-shirt, a black, high waisted skirt that barely reached the middle of his thighs, with fishnets underneath and knee high socks, which were the same red as his shears with black stripes at the top. To complete the look he had eyeliner and white dr. Martins platforms.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." George said and turned around to look in his mirror. Clay took up his phone and took a picture of George. George heard the click from the phone as Clay had taken the picture. "What the hell?" George turned around his head and gave Clay a death glare.
"What? You told me to!" Clay said and threw his phone on the bed. He stood up and walked towards the bag of clothes since yesterday and took up a shirt.

______________________________
Word count: 1154

A/N
Wrote around 200 words of this in the first class of today, our teacher was absent lol she isn't here yet.
The locker scene happened irl, I hit my friend in the head with my locker door, we like use my locker together lmao. But thank you for 2k reads!
1k reads in a day! That's insane! Tysm!!!
Enjoyyyy :)))