Chapter 16

Clay slid his hand up under George's skirt as their lips met. The kiss lasted for about half a minute until they both pulled away. They kept eye contact for a second until George buried his face in Clay's chest and wrapped his arms around Clay's neck. Clay chuckled and wrapped his arms around George's waist and laid his chin on the shorters hair.

Clay suddenly felt something cold and wet hit his back, soon remembering they were stood in the middle of a pond. "Did you just splash me?" Clay said with a fake angry tone in his voice. George giggled. "Maybe," George said and removed his hands from Clay's neck and splashed him again.
"Oh, George you've made a mistake." Clay said and tremors his hands from George's waist to, "It's on." Clay backed away from George and splashed the smaller one with full force. George let out a small yelp as the cold water hit him and splashed Clay back.

They kept splashing each other for a good ten minutes before George got out of the water.
"You alright?" Clay asked.
George nodded and smiled. "Yeah, just a bit cold."
Clay nodded and got out and sat beside George.
"Should we go to my house?" Clay asked as they stood up and walked to the car.
"Jeez, take me out to dinner first." The brunette said, earning a laugh from the taller.
"I did that already!" Clay huffed.
"Well, it's settled then! To your house we go!" George said and opened the passengers door as Clay got in the drivers seat. Clay chuckled and started the car. "To my house we go!" Clay said and pulled onto the road.

"What time is it?" George asked as Clay took a left into a street George didn't recognise. "It's just around nine I think." Clay said and turned the car off. "We're here?" George asked and started unbuckling his seatbelt. Clay nodded and got out, locking the car when George had gotten out. "I've never met your parents before," George said nervously, "What if I make a bad first impression?" Clay chuckled at George's nervousness and opened the door. "No worries. We can just get quietly into my room and get spare clothes, then come back down and I'll introduce you to each other." George nodded and got off his shoes, then following behind Clay up a staircase to a short hallway.
Clay guided him into the second room to the right and closed the door quietly behind them.

Clay opened his closet and threw a small pair of black sweatpants and a lime green hoodie with a smile on it at him. Not to him. At him. "What the hell?" George said and giggled slightly, "Why did you throw them on my face?" George asked as he put the clothes next to him where he sat on the floor. "Just, fun, I guess." Clay said and got out another pair of pants and hoodie, but not black sweatpants and a green sweater. No. Clay got himself a light gray pair of sweats and a black hoodie, not like the colour of the hoodie mattered.

"Where's the bathroom?" George asked and stood up with the clothes in hand, "And, by the way, could I maybe get a spare pair of underwear?" Clay nodded and opened back up his closet, opened a drawer and threw a pair of boxers in George's face.
"Thank you," George said sarcastically, "And directions to the bathroom?"
"Oh, yeah, it's just next door." Clay said and unbuckled his belt so George took that as his queue to leave.

Shit, George thought to himself, he never told me which door it was. George sighed and opened the door to his right, but of course it wasn't a bathroom, instead someone's bedroom. George realised that to late as he saw two boys on the bed making out, neither of them caring enough to break the kiss to look at who opened the door. George quickly closed it and walked to the door on the other side of Clay's room, sighing in relief when he saw that it was the bathroom. He walked in and put his clothes, or Clay's clothes, on the toilet seat and took of his wet ones.

"Where should I put my clothes?" George asked as he walked into the room. "Just throw them into the corner or something we'll-" Clay couldn't finish his sentence as he was hit in the face with George's wet clothes. "Wha-, what the fuck George?" Clay asked as he threw George's skirt on his floor. "It's funny, that's why, you idiot!" George managed to squeeze out between laughs. "Come on, it's not even that funny!" Clay said as he stood up walking in George's direction. "And, by the way, you forgot to tell me which door so I accidentally walked in on your... brother? I don't know, making out with someone in there." George said and pointed at the door he opened earlier as they were walking downstairs. "That could be us, you know." Clay said and winked at George. "Shut up," George said as his face went bright red.

_________________________________
Word count: 842

Took these mfs 16 chapters to kiss 🙄 fucking finally
Neways, I'm sleeping over at my friends house and we went out earlier to buy monsters and we had to sneak them in trough the window.
Thank you so much for 3k reads and 93 votes!