Chapter 21

George heard the door to his bathroom unlock and watched in awe as Clay retreated from inside the other room, he was even drooling a little bit. George wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth and stood up, walking up to Clay, grabbed his jaw and kissed him passionately on the lips. Clay stood there shocked for a moment but kissed back, putting his hands on George's waist. George smiled into the kiss, causing Clay to do the same, then both of them pulled away, staying in the same position, neither of them saying a word before Clay broke the silence.

"So," he started and looked straight into the brunettes eyes, "What are we?" George thought for a moment, then a smile crept onto his lips. "We're boyfriends." George said, smiling like an idiot. "Boyfriends?" Clay smiled and leaned his forehead down to rest on George's forehead. George nodded and kissed him again, this time for a lot longer.

"We'll have to reintroduce each other to our parents." Clay said once they had broken their first kiss as boyfriends and nowGeorge sat on his bed with Clay's head in his lap, playing with his hair. "What? Are we going to walk up to them and say like 'Oh, g'day dear parents, may I reintroduce you to Clay, my boyfriend'."  George said jokingly. "Yeah, why not?" Clay said and smiled. "If I'm reintroducing you I will use the same sentence I said earlier." George said. Clay sat up next to George and pulled his legs up to his chest. "Clay, do not do that I can see your underwear." George said and pointed at Clay's legs. "Shit, yeah, you can!" Clay said and laid his legs normally down on the bed, he had completely forgotten that he was wearing a skirt.

"Hey, boys. Do you need anything?" George's parents sat on the couch watching tv when out of nowhere Clay and George stood in the doorway to the living room. "Yes, I'd like to reintroduce you to Clay, my boyfriend." George said and laced his fingers with Clay's and pulled his hand up, showing his parents. Clay smiled awkwardly at them and rubbed the back of his neck, blushing slightly. "Congratulations!" George's mother said and clapped. "So when are we meeting your in laws?" George's dad asked and George face palmed as Clay burst out laughing. "We can maybe invite Clay's family over for dinner soon!" George's mother said to his dad and his dad nodded in agreement. "Anyways, later, losers!" George waved and ran out the front door with Clay.

"Did you just call your parents losers?" Clay and George had been walking over to Karl's house to meet up with Karl and Nick. "They are, just telling the truth. I mean who wants to be old and a parent?" George s'aidassent they walked up to Karl's front door. "Yeah, you do have a point." Clay said and knocked on the door. George smiled and looked up at Clay. "I know, I'm always right." George said and Clay looked down at him and gave him a cocky look. "Hey, guys!" Karl happily greeted them and opened the door widely, letting the two boys into the house.

"What should we do?" Nick asked when they had Karl had brought Clay and George upstairs and they had all sat down on Karl's bed. "Minecraft?" Karl said and stood up to get the two controllers. He tossed one over to George who had now sat himself down comfortably in Clay's lap and took one himself, sitting down in Nick's lap. Clay put his arms around George's waist and laid his chin on top of George's head. "You won't mind if we stay the night, do you?" George asked when he felt that Clay was about to fall asleep. "No of course not!" Karl said and smiled in their direction.

"Anyways, what's up with you and Clay?" Nick asked. "Oh, we're together." George said and kept his eyes on the tv. "WHAT?!" Karl and Nick yelled at the same time, concluding in Clay waking up for a second but falling right back to sleep. "Like, together, together?" Karl asked. George nodded and looked from the tv to Karl and Nick. "Bro, that's amazing! He's had a crush on you since like, the beginning of middle school!" Nick said happily as George looked at him with a confused look spreading across his face. "George has also liked him since freshman year!" Karl said and giggled as a bright blush spread across his cheeks. Suddenly George felt someone pinch his side and jumped a bit at the sudden touch. "You've really liked me for that long?" Clay whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. "Shut up, not like you haven't liked me for an equally long time." George whispered back in an angry tone. "Fair point," Clay said and leaned back and put his chin back onto George's head.

______________________________
Word count: 827

When your dad wants to borrow your shirts kinda weirdchamp ngl. Jk jk. He was trying to help me with math yesterday but I wasn't listening so he always had to explain twice. Thank you for fucking 6k reads!!!