Chapter 21

Hredhaan Grover

8 years ago:

Me and Mag were practicing in the field for our next game with our team when an over raging angry woman came running in our direction and stood in front of Mag by keeping her hands on her hips and glaring at him directly. 

This made him stop throwing the ball in our direction and look at her face and then he instantly dropped the ball and  was wiping his hands to the pants, all the while glancing at her with a nervous smile on his face. 

What is happening to him? I ran to his side leaving my position and stood beside him glancing at her. 

Advika Laghari? Wow… Now I got the reason why he is giving her nervous smile and glances.

"Magnus right?" She asked with her ever so soft voice but still holding the weight to her tone at the same time. 

How can someone's voice be demanding and soft at the same time?

My friend nodded his head nervously as if the deer was caught in a red light. What is wrong with him all of a sudden?

She immediately punched him on the nose with her fist that he exclaimed cursing and caught hold of his nose in pain. 

"Woah…. Calm down pussy cat" I said the first thing that came to my mind while helping my friend to stop the bleeding. She looked in my direction glaring daggers like a knife that can cut the flesh just with her sharp look. She has amazing expressive eyes. 

Stop visualizing her face and concentrate on the present Hredhaan. I scolded myself and looked at her. 

"What did you just call?" She sneered at me with anger filled eyes. I wanted to chuckle at her attempt to scare me away. She was trying so much to intimidate me but I am very immune to her actions. In fact I think she looks cute with that anger on her face.

“Pussy cat?” I asked with a confused face as if she lost her senses to listen clearly.

“How dare you call me a pussy cat” She flared her nose while glaring at me and coming near to my face.

“Do you know who i am?” She asked with equal demand while raising her hand another time that I made a surrender gesture to her by raising both of my hands in the air.

“Hold on tomboy. I know very well that the one talking in front of me is the famous Advika Laghari whom almost everyone in the campus fears” I said with a glint of mischievousness in my eyes and tone that she raised her eyebrow as if to ask ‘what is wrong with you’.

“You have some guts to talk like that in front of me” She stated while folding her hands under her breast and looking at both of her with her scrutinizing look.

“Well, all I need is a good mouth and brain to talk, i think.,” I said, looking at her with a teasing smile and copying her posture by folding my hands and looking at her. She immediately removed her hands and kept on her hips again to look intimidated.

I have to agree that she looks so damn hot like that.

“You know i could punch you right now. Give me one damn reason to not beat the shit out of your friend now” She asked as if that’s the most common thing to do with her glaring eyes.

“First, I don't think you need to react like this for receiving a love letter. And second, why can’t you take it as a compliment instead of getting yourself worked up for this silly reason?” I asked looking at her with my most confused expression and continued “You are famous, smart and beautiful. So it’s obvious that men will get attracted to you and it’s not their fault that they find you attractive” I said what I thought about her and looked at her for her reply. She looked at me as if I am the most fascinated thing in this place.