Chapter 30

Hello everyone,

Here is your awaiting chapter. I hope you like it. Enjoy.

There might be some grammatical mistakes due to overwriting. Please ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

Happy reading...

===============================================

Advika Laghari

These files piled up like a hurricane.

"Urghhh." I looked at them with a distaste while going through the mount up files that were sitting on my table from the past week. They need my attention now. Because there is a lot of pending work due to our secret mission. All of them got distracted and no one cared to complete the office work.

"Fuck me."

So here we are today. Keeping a target to complete all of our office work at any cost.

I heard from one of our working police officers that Hred and Mag visited the place to check.

I have already guessed that they might visit the place to inspect it.

It was just in our favor that they left when the incident took place or else all of us might be revealed by now.

I need to be careful next time. Because not only them but even those kidnappers are looking for us somehow.

I need to get in touch with my informer first.

I took my other secret mobile out and texted him with the secret code of ours.

'Hurray.' I typed it and sent it to Sri. Now I have to wait and see what happens.

There was a knock on the door which made me look up and see that my other junior secretary is looking at me with slight fear in her eyes.

'Hmm. Always the frightened one.' I thought to myself before I looked at her with a questioning gaze.

"What?" I barked at her to which she flinched a little.

"There is someone outside waiting for you. He said he is your friend." She said somewhat shaking in fear that I furrowed my eyebrows in return.

'Friend? Who might that be?' I thought before asking her the name. She instantly shook her head as no, which made me look at her in a heated gaze.

"You didn't ask for his name?" I asked her with a loud voice that she flinched before shaking her head as no again.

"Great. Now I have to do your work also." I said, raising my voice on her. "Is it not your job to find out full details about the person before informing me?" I asked to which she stayed silent.

"Am I right or not?" I asked with an irritated tone that she started saying sorry in return with fear.

Always acts like she fears me but doesn't do any work perfectly.

"Just leave and let him in. From next time I am not going to repeat myself and be patient with you. One more mistake and you will be out of this office permanently. Is that clear? " I asked with a raised eyebrow. She just stood there looking at me with tears in her eyes. For a moment I felt for her but then I remembered who I am and how I should be.

"Is it clear?" I asked again with the commanding tone that she nodded her head in yes.

"Yes Mam." She answered with fear in her eyes.

"Good. Now leave." I dismissed her before taking my mobile and texted both Kashvi and Praneel to come to my cabin.

I heard the door open, so I looked up to see that Mag was standing at the entrance behind the closed door.