Chapter 2

Hello everyone,

Here is your awaiting chapter. This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Please ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

=======================================================

Hredhaan Grover

Two hours before:

"Dad..." whined my little princess while standing at the entrance of the door by wearing her school dress. Behind her was my darling wife who was holding the school bag and lunch bag in her hands while waiting for her daughter to complete her whining about something. 

I chuckled looking at them because my princess can give hell when it comes to her stubbornness. What can I say? Like mother, like daughter. But I love both of them to bear with their antics and stubbornness. 

"Yess doll… Now what is it that you want?" I asked while coming near to her and lowered myself to her height by sitting on my knees. 

"I want to go on a bike today." She demanded by folding her hands and looking at me with her cute pout expression. This made me melt immediately but I cannot show her that because her mother is standing right behind her. So I raised my eyebrows in question. 

"Why this sudden decision today?" I asked looking at her with a playful look but we both know that she loves the bike ride like her father. But we only take the car because of Anu's restrictions to be safe with the daughter. 

“I don’t like going in a car. Bike is the best dadu” said my doll with her prized grin on her face. This made me chuckle but I covered it with a cough because Anu was glaring at me from her position.

“It’s not safe on a bike baby. Once you grow older enough to sit on a bike, I will not stop you both from going on that. But for now you have to go in a car itself.” explained Anu as much possible with her loving and gentle voice so that Idika would understand and agree with her. But who am I kidding. My daughter is a very stubborn girl.

“No” She said, stumping her right leg on the floor with a huff and folded her arms by glaring at her mother with her cute adorable eyes. It is fascinating to watch the fight between both mother and daughter. So i silently stood aside by watching the interaction between them because i know for a fact that my daughter would win this argument anyway.

“I want to go on a bike itself. Or else i won’t go to school at all” she declared by taking a seat on the steps and looking at the floor like she would break the tiles with her glare. 

“And it would be your fault because I have a math test today” she added, still looking at the floor but I can see the grin on her face as if she won this one. And i know that she indeed won this game because the moment she mentioned the test, Anu’s facial expression changed from anger to confusion and horror within seconds. 

From the corner of her eyes she winked at me with a smirking face that I stopped myself from laughing out loud and gave a thumbs up to her by standing at my place.

"Oh yeah… And we only have 20 minutes left for the test" Again my daughter played her cards well and my Anu was freaking out by listening to her cunning daughter's words. 

The next thing is that she ran inside and grabbed the keys of the bike by throwing them in my direction to start the bike. So I went and started the bike while Anu took the doll into her arms to make her seat on the back side of the bike. 

Once she was safely seated, Anu gave the same instructions that my daughter got bored and winked at me again to go. So I did as I was told by leaving the shouting wife behind.