Chapter 9

Hey dears,

Here is your awaiting chapter as promised. I hope that you like it.

This chapter is not edited. So there will be grammatical mistakes. Kindly ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

===================================================

Advika Laghari

8 years before:

I was groaning in my bed from morning due to heavy fever and headache when dad entered inside my room to check up on me before leaving to the hospital. 

"How is my girl today?" Dad asked, taking a seat beside me on the bed and placing the thermometer in my mouth gently. 

"Worse" I muttered by closing my eyes painfully since they are burning due to high temperature in the body. 

"Don't worry. You will be fine. It's just a flu." He said patting my head affectionately before placing the tablets on the nightstand.

"I asked Hredhaan to come over and take care of you while I am gone. He might be here within 20 minutes. So you can rest." He said with a gentle smile by placing a kiss on my forehead and getting up to leave. 

I only nodded my head in agreement before I remembered something. 

"And your food?" I asked, trying to get up. 

"Don't bother." He said pushing me again to fall back and covering me in sheets again. 

"I asked one of my colleagues to bring the box for me. You just rest and take care ok." He said sternly that I nodded my head in agreement with a smile. 

He too smiled back and left the room by closing the door of my room. 

After sometime I heard some sounds downstairs and knew that Hred has come home as dad said previously. I smiled to myself before drifting off to sleep again. 

Someone was shaking my shoulders repeatedly that I muttered incoherent words for them to stop assaulting and disturbing my beautiful slumber. 

"Get up chimpu…" Said Hred while shaking my shoulders that I grunted and turned another side to sleep again. 

"Come on.. Get up Vika. You need to eat and take the tablets" He said with a loud voice that I groaned and opened my eyes slowly but painfully with a string of curses on the way. 

"What the fuck Hred.. You just woke me up from my sleep you know" I complained while glaring at him from my position. 

"I know that very well and you can take your revenge for that after getting some energy into your system. Now get up" He said with a playful tone while helping me to sit up straight on the bed with the support of the headboard of the bed. 

"You are dead later in my hands Hred" I warned him beforehand that he smirked at me knowingly. 

"I know that Chimpu. Now open your mouth" He said, placing the spoon in front of my mouth. I slowly opened it for him, so that he could feed me the soup he made.

He prepared the chicken soup with a lot of vegetables and a glass of juice while I fell asleep when he came to my home.

He takes care of me like I am his only daughter and he is my mom. He can be all silly, playboy, irritating, nasty fellow and even a sadist but when it comes to my health he instantly becomes my caretaker and bodyguard. 

He is my best friend I could ever ask for. And I am glad that I met him on my way to life. 

"From next time make sure to tell me that you have fallen sick. So that I can take care of you instead of worrying uncle" He said with a concerned tone that my heart melted at his statement.