Chapter 19

Hey my dear readers,

###### This chapter contains mature content. So i request only 16+ readers to continue. 

If you are fine with this then you can continue further or else i request you to skip this chapter as no part of the story will be missed in this chapter. ######

This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Kindly ignore them and enjoy the chapter.

====================================================================

Hredhaan Grover

She looked into my eyes with so much desire that I captured her lips in a searing kiss without wasting a second.

I pulled her towards my body even close by placing my left hand around her waist while I was holding her cheek with my right hand to get better access on her lips.

We both melted into the kiss because it's been long that we became intimate due to work and other stuff. We both wanted to make out for every single day we missed with this precious time we are holding right now.

It's like we have been this close to each other a lifetime time ago but in reality it was only twenty days back. We used to have sex everyday for hours at the start of our relationship but slowly it recuced because of our daughter and other responsibilities. But that doesn't mean that we don't love each other and we don't have any physical attraction towards each other. We have it but due to situations we keep it low now.

I pulled her even closer to me by asking her permission to enter inside her hot inviting mouth but this woman is so stubborn to open it so that she could tease me.

So I leisurely dragged my fingertips from the waist to her bum by making small circles on her body that she gripped me tightly due to the sensation.

The moment I reached her back, I pressed it hard making her gasp in pleasure, that I took the advantage of it by entering my tongue inside her mouth and tasting her sweet delicious taste. She moaned into my mouth making my dick twitch even more than it already is.

I left her tempting mouth and started peppering kisses on the back of her ear delicately that she started shuddering in my arms like a jelly. So I took the grip of her waist to hold her tightly while I assult her body sweetly with my kisses and touch.

I took one of her boobs in my hand and pressed it lightly by making her moan loudly and catching hold of my shoulders due to the pleasure.

I reached the hollow of her neck and started sucking there slowly at first and then with much pressure to make my mark visible on her body while rolling the tip of her nipple in between my fingers.

Her sweet honey and mint scent is so mouth watering that I couldn't resist any longer. I bent down and took one of the nipples into my mouth that she arched her body more towards my mouth by holding my hair in her hands.

She looked so sexy withering in my hands like a lost rabbit and taking all the pleasure I gave to her that I sucked the nipple a little harshly with a satisfied ego. I kept on sucking and biting both of her nipples alternatively while holding and pressing the other one with my hand for some time making her a moan mess in my arms.

I finally gave a long suck and harsh bite on her left nipple with a release of sound that she moaned my name making me harder even more.

"Hredhaan..." she moaned my name with closed eyes.

"Yes baby... what do you want?" I asked, reaching her ear and blowing hot breath of mine into her ear before taking it into my mouth and sucking it delicately by placing my right hand on her inner thigh.