Author's Note

Hi my dear Viewers,

Firstly i would really like to thank you for stopping by and giving this book a chance because it means a lot for me. And for those who added my book to your reading list even before i have updated the first chapter, i would like to thank you so much for doing it. It really gave me the inspiration to write further chapters for you guys.

This story is a work of fiction and all the Names, Places, Characters, fightings, plannings, scenes and situations are only from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to these in the living persons or dead or the events and situations in the real life is completely coincidental.

This story is completely and utterly mine and all the copyrights are reserved under my name. So i would not like it if you steal my thoughts or story of this book. And also if anyone come to see with this type of story or work then you can intimate me privately through PM. It means a lot to me so please don't steal my story at any cost. You have your own brain and i would like it if you use that for your own story.

If anyone really finds it other than Webnovel and Moboreader, then please let me know.

This is my second story but there might still be grammatical mistakes from my side since my mother tongue is not English. I am really trying very hard to make it perfect but it might take some time, so please bear with me and thank you so much for giving it a try because for sure you would enjoy the story. And please don't judge this book by just reading the first few chapters because i promise you that the story gets more interesting in the further chapters.

This story takes place in India and even the characters inside this book are Indians. All the places, situations and characters are completely from my fantasy.

I have this story in my mind from quite some time but took my time to start writing it because one is that i was busy with my other book and didn't want to get distracted in between both of them and the other is that i was doing some research related for this book.. So after completing my other book i started this one with my full dedication. 

Of course, there will be slow updates here. I am not sure when and at what time but it might be slow because of research and my personal life because i am a job holder out side of this writing. But i will make to update as soon as possible but i cannot promise you anything. I might update within a gap of two to three days or back to back or take weekly once, it totally depends on my free time. So i request you to please bear with me on this one.

Unlike my last book, this book will be shuffling in-between both male and female lead point of views. So you will be able to know the thoughts of both lead characters here.

**********

This book contains fightings, strong language, emotional roller coaster and even mature content at some point. So if you are not comfortable with these type of stories then its my suggestion to stop here itself.

But if you chose to continue then I can assure you that you won't be regretting your decision. This story will be one interesting book.

************

Will upload the first chapter within one or two days...

Till then.. See you...

Love...

Sprinkle...