Chapter 13

Hey my dear Readers,

Here is your awaiting chapter. I hope that you like it.

This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Kindly ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

=======================================================================

Hredhaan Grover

"Excuse me?" She asked with a raging look which can easily burn me if she has the magic powers. But lucky to me that she doesn't have any.

"Yes?" I asked as a matter of factly by leaning back casually.

"You better...." She started but stopped herself from saying again with clenched hands of hers.

"Yes me?" I asked using the same tone I used before with a raised eyebrow.

This irritated her even more that she fisted her left hand on her side to control her anger. When she thought that she could handle it, she opened her eyes slowly by looking at me with a straight face before replying.

"Look Mr. Grover, you don't know anything about me. So I suggest you not to throw any comments on the face which is inappropriate" She said with a stony face that I stood straight immediately after listening to her words.

Because her words cut straight through the heart and made me get mad at her but controlled myself before glaring at her with a venomous look on my face.

"Right. How can I forget that I don't know anything about Mr.Laghari." I said with a serious look of mine by stressing the name of her to give away the hatred I possess for her.

It definitely directed the indirect answer to her question with a depth of severity in those words. I could feel my anger bubbling in my chest so it's better to leave before any damage is done permanently.

"Goodbye Ms.Laghari. You can send the papers with your secretary to finalize the contract." I said with a dismiss and stepped outside when the lift came to a stop without listening to her answer. And I don't think that she has any answer to it.

Mag followed me hurriedly behind my back but I am not in a mood to listen to his silly comments now.

"Not now Magnus" I said with a warning look on my face that he lifted his hands in surrender motion.

"Chill dude. I was just going to say that we might have got a couple of leads to the case now" He said with an innocent look that I gave a look which said no kidding.

Then he turned sober and hinted that whatever he said was true. So I just nodded my head in agreement.

"Let's go" I said, walking in the direction of his car.

This might deviate my mind from certain hotheaded lady's thoughts.

--------

"Hred, we have watched the footage of the last one month of the hotel. And we think that you need to take a look at it" Said Ravi the moment we entered the office. So without wasting any further we immediately got to our seats and watched the footage carefully.

My eyes grew wide the moment I saw the person's face on the monitor.

It definitely is not a coincidence. Not every time we get the lead to only one person.

We thought that we might get some lead from that even though it's a futile attempt but never thought that we would see his face in the footage.

This creates many new questions and doubts in the case now.