Chapter 4

Hey my dear readers,

Here is your awaiting chapter. I hope that you like it.

This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Please ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

=======================================================

Hredhaan Grover

It's true that I became the CEO of my father's company after he expired but that doesn't mean that I won't work with the investigation team anymore. My days would be mostly with my company while nights would be with my team and incase of emergency in any case, I will ask my brother or my director Pranav to look after it because anyway my assistant Isha is the best in guiding everything. She handles it expertly while I am away and I am more than grateful for that. I don't think I will be able to get any other best assistant or secretary than her. 

I always try to keep both of my works apart without getting mingled and most of them don't know that I am an investigation officer other than my director and secretary and I want it to stay like that. 

But it looks like for the first time in my life I need to use my CEO position to solve this mystery case. 

Yes, the moment Mag looked at me with that look on his face, I understood his plan. Most of the time both of our minds work in the same direction that it always seems easy to understand each other's mind set without even speaking out by just looking at our faces. 

So when he looked at me with a knowing look, I knew instantly what his plan might be and he too knows that I got the hint of what he is suggesting. 

"God you guys always freak me out by these looks of yours. Why can't I grasp onto your thinking like you both always do it?" Asked Falan while whining like a baby that we both chuckled and smirked at each other in return. 

"You need to grow up for that boy" Teased Mag with an amusement look that in return he got the growl from Falan for calling him boy. 

"Ok ok. No more fighting here. Let's stick on to the topic for a while because if my doll comes in the middle then we won't be able to finish it" I stated as a matter of fact because I know that she occupies her time with me when she returns home. Of course in a demanding way but that's not the point here. 

"Ok got it dad." Mocked Mag with a chuckle that I gave a look that made him surrender in return and compose himself before starting the plan. 

We discussed the plan for a while where Mag explained the way to enter into their company and to interact with them by making a deal with them. 

For sometime both of them researched about the company to know exactly what deal can be presented for them to accept our offer while I finished some of my office work which was pending from yesterday. 

I couldn't concentrate on my investigation work if I won't finish up my office work because of Isha. She can be a pain in the ass sometimes when it comes to work. 

"Yes. That's it." Stated Mag with a satisfied voice that I lifted my head from the laptop to glance at him in question. 

"I know what deal to make with them now. They cannot say no because they are in need of it." Mag said with an excited tone to his voice that I shut the laptop and gave my full attention to him now. 

"Let me explain it." He said, turning the laptop towards my direction when I got a call from the office. I excused myself by showing my single finger indicating that I need a minute and went towards the window to answer the call.