Prologue

Hey lovelies.....

Here I am with the prologue of the book. I really hope that you guys like it.

This chapter is not edited so there will be grammatical mistakes. Please bear with me until I edit it when I get the time.

Till then enjoy the chapter.

=================================================

Hredhaan Grover

I slowly parked my baby 'Harley Davidson' in the parking lot while analysing the surroundings around me because I saw that the bastard had gone inside the mall to hide himself from everyone.

'But too bad... I am going to catch him at any cost.' I thought with a wicked smile by massaging my beard chin and realised that I am in need of a clean shave. Then I made a mental note to myself that after going home I have to shave today at any cost before listening to the scoldings of my darling wife.

I can easily catch him but the only problem is that I cannot carry my love with me because there will be a metal detector machine at the entrance of the mall which will easily catch my gun.

Hmmm.... No problem then... Even I have my ways to get inside and catch him at any cost. I smirked to myself with the pumping excitement running through my veins by just thinking about the plan. This is going to be one interesting chase.

So I hid my love in my bike without anyone noticing it and started walking towards the entrance of the mall without glancing at anyone but I can see from the corner of my eyes that many heads are turning in my way especially girls. I smirked internally knowing very well about my affect on them and chuckled to myself by shaking my head knowing that they can only enjoy me by seeing but truly I belong to only one and that is my sweetheart who is waiting for me at our house.

By the word 'sweetheart' I remembered that she is waiting for me. 'Well.. I am sorry sweetheart, you need to wait for some more time because I have urgent work to finish here before I get to see you' I thought to myself while entering inside the mall and getting past the metal detector without getting caught. I knew for a fact about how to skip that machine without getting caught.

When I reached the middle of the mall, I saw that man was in the lift which is on the second floor at present. But if my guess is right then he will go to the top of the building to hide from them. And there are only a few food stalls present on that floor. So I casually looked left and right from where I stood until I found what I was looking for.

I walked towards the steps with big strides to reach the stairs for my plan to start. I need some alone time to arrange everything before I get to catch him red-handed, so the only easiest way is through steps which can take me to him without wasting my time and at the same time I can buy the time I needed to arrange everything.

While taking the steps I slowly bent down to take the receiver from my right shoe and slide and barrel assembly from my left shoe. Once I took them out I removed my chain and took the locket which is nothing but a recoil guide instead. Then I removed my hand band from the right hand where I hid the recoil spring and put it back on my hand once I took it out. Then I pulled my belt where I hid the magazine which is needed to assemble the gun.

Once I removed every item of the gun that I hid inside my body, I assembled them together within thirty seconds to make my gun.

By the time I had joined all the parts together of the gun I reached the top floor where he took a seat at the further end of the floor so no one could notice him easily. He was taking deep breaths to calm himself from all the running he did just before.