Chapter 28

Hai guys

Here is your update as promised.

There might be some grammatical mistakes due to overwriting. So kindly ignore it and enjoy the chapter. I will update it later on.

*VOTE _COMMENT_SHARE*

===========================================

Hredhaan Grover

8 Years Ago:

"Hred. What are you doing at this time?" Asked Vika slowly from beside my head by bending behind my shoulder that I jumped from my seat with a scream.

My heart started beating so fast because of it that it became hard to breathe for a second. I was so focused on work that I didn't see her coming towards me.

"Dammit Vika. Don't scare the shit out of me like that" I shouted because of how scared I was by placing a hand on my heart to calm it down.

She started laughing like a maniac by looking at my scared figure that I felt embarrassed for a moment before composing myself.

"What?... It's not my fault I didn't know that you would get scared so easily." She stated, mockingly while laughing her heart out.

"Shut Up. Anyone would get scared if you come and stand behind like that." I said defensively while taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"Ok...." She dragged while circling the sofa and coming to stand beside me. "You have to admit that it was so funny to watch you like that" she completed by catching her stomach and laughing again.

"Ha ha ha. So funny." I imitated her laugh sarcastically and folded my arms with a glare.

She glanced at me after listening to my voice before composing herself and taking a seat beside me.

"Ok sorry." She apologized by catching her ears with a cute face which I cannot resist. But still I kept my neutral look to see how else she is going to try to make me smile.

'Just one more try.' I thought by smirking internally. Because that's her patience level.

"Oh common. I said that I am sorry." She apologized by pulling my arms in an attempt to make me look at her. But I didn't budge. This made her a little irritated.

She is not the type to say sorry or convince someone. That's not her character. She only knows how to demand things she wants or do it by herself. She won't stretch a hand for help or say sorry to anyone. It makes her uncomfortable and irritating.

So I thought of irritating her a little more. It's revenge for teasing me.

I turned away from her with the same look to see her reaction. I know that she would burst any moment now.

"Seriously?" She got up from her seat and kept her hand on her hips in frustration.

"This is too much Hred." She said with a loud frustrated voice that I chuckled silently knowing that I was right.

'My Vika is an angry bird.' I thought with a smile on my face.

"Fine. Sulk yourself. I am going to sleep." She said by stomping her foot on the ground in anger and turned towards the direction of her bedroom.

"Wait" I said by catching her hand and pulling her towards me.

This made her stumble a little before falling in my arms with a shriek. She closed her eyes tightly while holding my shoulders tightly in fear of falling down.