Chapter 14

Hello my dear readers,

Here is your awaiting chapter. I hope you really like it.

This chapter is not edited, so there will be grammatical mistakes. Kindly ignore it and enjoy the chapter.

=====================================================================

Advika Laghari

8 years Ago:

"You know that he likes you right?" Asked Kashvi, nudging me from beside while we were watching the cricket match of our college teams.

"Who?" I asked absentmindedly because I was so engrossed in the match by supporting my favourite team. Of course it was Hred's team obviously.

"You know who!" She said as a matter of factly that I glanced at her with a raised eyebrow.

I have an idea about whom she was talking about but I wanted to confirm before jumping into any conclusions.

"Are we talking about Hred?" I asked glancing back to the match where his team needed 10 runs from 6 balls to win the match.

They will win the match at any cost but I wanted to be there when he wins. So here I am sitting at the ground, watching his match as promised to him the day before.

"Don't act as if you have no clue about it Advi." She said with a little bit of stern voice that I furrowed my eyebrows in return without looking at her.

Yes, I think I know that he likes me. But I wanted to ignore that topic as long as possible because of many different reasons.

For a fact that he is junior to me and it will be awkward. And also I don't know if we even tried it then how long it will last before we break up and become awkward friends.

There are many different reasons to say that it won't work out. And most importantly, I don't know how I feel about him.

Of course for sure he is my best friend and will be my first priority. But more than that? No idea. And I even don't want to think about it. So avoiding that topic is my best option.

"I know that you are wantedly avoiding that topic or even don't want to acknowledge it" she said as a matter of factly that I pursed my lips while looking at the match but otherwise kept calm.

"He likes you from the start and now it's our final year Advi. It's been like what, Three years? You still want to ignore it and act as if nothing is there between you both?" She asked while glaring at me. But I still ignored it because I don't have an answer to it.

"Yay...." I shouted by waving my hand to him with a grin from where he returned my wave with equal excitement.

As I thought, his team won the match with 2 balls to spare. Looks like we have a party at night.

I didn't know at the start of our friendship about his feelings but when he fought his seniors about me, I realised it. But then again I acted like I didn't know and even acting until today.

I just don't want to spoil our friendship in the name of some unknown relationship which I am not sure.

I was anxiously waiting for some distraction because now even the match is completed and everyone was leaving the ground except for some of them and us.

"Advi, I am talking...." She stopped her sentence in the middle when we heard the shoutings from the changing room.

I took that as my que and rushed inside the room to see that Hredhaan was fighting with one of the seniors while his friends were trying to stop him.