Chap-1: Descending as the Emperor

I, William, was just any other human being you would see. Just... The fact that made me stand out was that I was the 3rd son of a buisness tycoon. I was  talented at buisness and planning, but this talent set me aside from my two older brothers.

In the end, in a greed to succeed the family property, they murdered me. And I ended up here...

1 week ago:-

After getting drowned in that ice lake, I found myself sinking in the bottom of the sea. It was cold and was getting harder for me to breathe. In the end, I fell unconcious and died... Or so I thought, because I woke up and opened my eyes in a very unfamiliar world...

The room that I woke up in, was covered in all kinds of jewels. It was beautifully decorated with various mind blowing paintings. It seemed like a palace. Amazing, was the word.

I actually had read a lot of reincarnation Manhwas and novels. It hence did not take long for me to realise that I was reincarnated, and I wasn't surprised either! It was like, I needed something like this.

An escape! Ah! Now I would be able to lead a rich life. One without any problems... But the fact was that... I don't remember a thing about this body. What am I over here?

But that question too didn't persist for long, why? There was a knock on the door 😄 *Yaaay!*

And in came a beautiful man. Silver haired, emerald eyed man. He had pale skin and a well built up body. He looked damn gorgeous despite being so well built up. He looked powerful and excluded a strong aura, of royalty or nobility... I guess?

Anyways he came and bowed down to me. "May the blessings of Arian always be with you at the break of the day. I, Janiel, your humble servant greets you, your highness the Emperor of Arian, Shamel Leo Arian."

Well thanks for the introduction. That was a nice one, but isn't it too long. I just blankly kept staring at the person who bowed in front of me. He seemed gorgeous at first look, but at second look, he seemed a bit hostile towards me, judging by his tone you know. Grown in a rich environment, I actually know when people think what of me. But why?

Wait! Am I some sort of a tyrant ruler over here? Who torments people? No! My life won't be smooth then. In every novel, one who torments, gets killed. No! I don't want to be the villian, nor do I want to get killed. I just wanna live a peaceful life GODDAMNIT!

Well, I guess, he is the so called protagonist of the story, by how upright he is. And I am the villian. No! I would have to change this as soon as possible. It won't end well otherwise. I actually didn't realise that I was constantly staring at him for all this while, he didn't even get up and was bowing, and when I finally came out of my thought process and saw this, I..

*Bathump Bathump*
I could hear my heart rate go high up, so much that it was audible in my ears too. I lost balance suddenly and...
There was a flash right in front of my eyes...

It then showed me something keen... Janiel in front of me was actually my own half brother. He showed me all his and my scenes, that were only of showing attitude and being cold to eachother...

Janiel was born to Queen and I to Empress. It was obvious who would be the Emperor, but this body's owner still wanted to show his proud self. So he made Janiel swear loyalty to him and asked him to say that long assed essay every time they met. But surprisingly, ministers of court too helped me.

Seems like I really am the villian. But the fact was that, I was a playboy, even when I am in my late 20s, gee... And Janiel, who from start was taught to assist me, was in every way, a better ruler than me. Its not like I have some special quality, but still, instead of usurping the throne, he has chosen to support me. Neither are ministers, any of them, going against me. Why?

The flashback slowly ended with me having a question of this guy's existence. When I came back to life, I saw, Janiel with a very surprised look, holding me, just like when you hold a beautiful female by her back, when she is about to fall. The typical bollywood female lead falls and male leads holding her. And when you save her and you look in her eyes, you understand that you are in love with her and the female or male lead says the 3 magical words that is...

Coming to a sudden realisation that something was wrong and who was the one holding me, I screamed...
"IS THIS BL?"

And so began my life of a descended Emperor!