Chap:5- An unexpected member-1

I look forward to the ministers in front of me. Oh wow! All were now trembling in fear. Nice. I love it!

"Drag the body out. And I hope we would have had a short summary of etiquettes by this." My unusual cheeky smile sent shivers under their spine. I guess, this is for the best. "Now, let's move on to other subjects. What were the immediate agendas for this court meeting?"

"Emperor..." Janiel bent towards my ear and said "We were to discuss about the case of 'Farmer's plead' ". What the.... Seems like a movie name... "Detail me about it."

"A few days ago" Janiel started "we got a written plead from farmers of Euralia stating that we should reduce taxes on them as the land they bought was infertile. They requested to not ask taxes for 3 years." What? "We were discussing it the last time, but we delayed meeting since you got sick."

"We can't do that! 3 years? Are you insane?" God! Why didn't they check the land first? "Who is incharge of the area mentioned?" I announced...

"It was me Emperor" Came forth a white bearded man who looked hella old. Are you going to die tommorow? He was shaking already. Irritating!

"It is a lord's duty to supress this nonsense. Why didn't you take any action? Not to mention bring this to royal court. Have you no respect for me?"

"Oh Emperor! I apologise! I would try to mend those people through my way. Please give me another chance!"

"Given. Kill anyone who dares to-"

"STOP!"

Who the- I look towards my right, towards the stairs that led to women's compartment. For such a long time now they were so quiet I almost forgot about them. Now every one in the room started to gossip. Just what the hell is happening?

When would it end? Just let me go already!

*Sigh*

I rubbed my head in extreme irritation, and then looked up towards the stairs I was staring at earlier. I saw a very small 12 year old girl coming running down. Is she some genius? Is that why she came? Maybe...

But the way she's running...

The girl had silver hair and blood red eyes. She was wearing long white clothes with an intricate design of golden fabric on it. The dress was long and beyond the size of her feet.

She will fall at this rate... Thinking this and seeing how big the stairs were and how she was almost going to strangle her legs in her dress I went towards the stairs.

Seeing me the girl stopped before she was about to reach the end of the stairs where I was coming but little did she know that she stepped on her own gown and was about to trip and fall. That was when I sprinted and caught her.

The scene seemed dramatic as she feel in a position where it seemed she was hugging me by neck and like I was hugging her back. Realising this and to not spread any rumours, I decided to push her away. I looked her in eye...

"Walk properly. If you fall while running down the stairs you are going to get hurt. We have a lot of time in our hands, so hold your horses young lady. It would cause trouble for your parents if anything!" I guess my scolding was a bit harsh, the child looked as if she was flustered and would soon cry. Hay! Wait no! I don't want to called a baby Cryer!

"Walk down properly" I said while pointing down the remaining stairs. "I will punish you if I see you running again. Start walking."

"Y-yes."

*Sigh*

"Children these days..." I went back to my seat to check reaction of every one. They were shocked. They honestly have the same reaction always...

But I do wish to know what is happening with the kid. "Think about others before you do anything. Introduce yourself and speak up. "

When I said introduce, the girl seemed shocked. Why? Is she some one I know? But nevertheless she calmed down and...

"I apologise to show you such a misdemeanor. I am Princess Shariar Leo Arian, The great King of Arian Empire's daughter."

The introduction that she gave, made me stare at her blankly for a while, until I opened my mouth to say...

"Huh?!"

This guy who is not even 30 has a daughter?! What the-

What other crazy thing would happen to me next?