Chap-4 Killer

After hearing from Janiel that there were no needles in palace, I was shocked. Damn! "But instead, I have bought these hairpins [Binyeos] that I dipped in poison for a while." Ah! "Then say that first you idiot! You almost gave me a heart attack." "My apologies, Emperor." Uselessness at its highest!

I put my hand towards the Binyeos wrapped in cloth, realising that everyone in the room were paying attention to my every move. I think these people have something against me, well, if the emperor would be this shitty, everyone would hate him. If I killed this blacky in front of me now, I would get in hands of death, but idc, I for now only want people to respect me, I would look for what to come later on. "Keep your sword ready." I said softly to Janiel, if by any chance someone attacks me, Janiel would kill him. "Don't hesitate to kill when I say."

"Your word is my command, my Emperor." Through the memories I got about my half brother, I remembered that he had trained since childhood to be my loyal gaurd, so he is that one of a kind, the strong and handsome knight. Well, even I am strong, not a doubt, Via memories that I got a few hours ago, I remembered that we both trained swordsmanship togather, so to attack the minister in front of me, I should be having sufficient strength.

I very slowly take a Binyeo from the cloth. It was rather old, of brownish colour, the long stick... The bird carved on it was of rose colour, but that colour was also fainting. It was shabby but neatly kept. Made me wonder of it as a precious item. Well, I don't mind... I took the Binyeo and gripped it in my hand, I could see movement of gaurds around me, and a wide smile around in the room where ministers were seated, I didn't look up to the women's section.

"Oh my..." The blacky said laughing... "That's a nice ornament. Are you thinking of adoring yourself with it?" The shameless ministers laughed.

Don't worry am gonna kill other people randomly too later on, I want to act as if all of the shit I am doing now is like a walk in garden. I hence picked up all the 8 Binyeos from the cloth, in both my hands, aimed and swung them in random directions. Thanks to this body's strength, all the Binyeos hit 8 random ministers, not in the neck, but in hands, legs, stomach, etc. The poison will spread eventually. The 8 people I hit were down on the ground.

The blacky was on the ground too, but dead... I especially aimed the pin at his neck... It hit the spot, since it was a wooden Binyeo, it didn't Peirce much, but was effective. All the 8 ministers died slowly... In pain, I could hear them groaning and screaming, looking at their fellow members, in pain, the other ministers to started to grovel. Scared ain't you? There were murmurs all over the court, the knights who came to attack me earlier too backed down a bit, Janiel was surprised too. The women above, were were breaking down in cold sweat.

"I don't remember the loan but dead men tell no stories, I guess, I did bring the hairpins to adorn your necks, hands and legs when you would die."
Every freaking person in room was scared, they now stood in attention."The next time onwards, make sure you don't get up when I don't say you to, I am sure you would not want to die right?"

"We understood Emperor, please forgive us for our misconduct!" Everyone said in unison. They kept bowing. "Bow for whole of this court session, that's your punishment, if I see someone else doing it agin I will..."

*Bathump Bathump* Ah! This feeling, the same when I got memories of this body's owner and Janiel, revealing some things like Janiel is my half brother, I was a cruel emperor,etc. I guess I would have some memories again now. I should see it...

The room went black and I saw black in front of me. No... Above me... I soon realised that I was begging in front of him... Long story short... This guy just took over the throne and was only around 16. The Empire was in a mess as the blacky guy... Which I later got to know, was named Prime minister Maran, was behind all this, he said that if I begged to him, he would think... It ended with me being a puppet ruler controlled by him, I was frustrated at the fact I wasn't given any respect, so treated others cruelly. That's how I became a cruel villianous emperor. I now know what he meant by loan...

I slowly started coming back to reality to see everyone one still bowing down. There are two ways to mend people... By being slick or stick... I would prefer being the stick with them, they after too bad for slick.

Since u was in buisness, ig I should now get back to my original work to gain money and along with that power. Don't worry, I am gonna whip you all into respectful fellas.

The evil smile that I showed that day gave chills to everyone in the room as they predicted what was to come to them... Heh heh heh... You are in hell ride kids!