Ch 32: The OGs Part 6

Hmmm.... That was a lot to take on. Still I gotta know that since the God of Agriculture is dead, it's a waste to think about growing anything on this land.

"Sweet so now, you will find the original Emperor and make sure I contact with him."

"Yes." All said in unison.

"Good. Now I want one of you to stay with me such that when the whole thing is done, someone informs me."

"W-Why..." Arica asked.

"Because I won't come down here to ask always. One of you will come in. Ok?"

"Y-Yes." Arica replied.

"I have one last question. How did you all come here?"

"You summoned us." Herb said.

"I?"

"You must hav seen that sign right? About fire and fish and fruits together and about a cross on the spear and sheild?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well since you came to us by removing all the gold ornaments you had, keeping it in that box and giving it to us and also lit up the fire from scratch despite of the fact that you had a torch and also didn't pick up anything when you visited all of our caves, we got summoned and appeared in front of you."

"So by those symbols you meant that by fire, I had to light up a place, by that fish and fruits you meant an offering which came to you in the form of gold and by that cross on spear and sheild you meant I was supposed to take any of your stuff?"

"Yes."

Geez... It all just happened but these people feel they were summoned. What the hell...

Anyways one more thing is clear now. That shit is just fated, I am acting because the OG God has made me his puppet.

"Ok cool. I want someone to come with me." I said.

"Can I?" Leo volunteered. All the other Gods seemed shocked.

"You?"

"We do know about what is happening outside and well we also know that if you die, we die. We were eventually thinking of coming out to save you ourselves but you came and we got to know of the blunder we made. This, you can say is a desperate attempt to save our lives and repent for our mistakes." He said. He does seem reliable. And he is the one who commands weapons so this guy would be perfect.

"Sweet. Come lets go."

I started going out and Leo followed me. I suddenly turned around and said to the other Gods, "I will wait for your reply. Bye."

I then walked out of the place. Like a royal. I don't know why I did that but I just wanted to look cool or say I just wanted to do that.

Haha! Do I mind? No!

*****
I came to the grand foyer area after a lot of trouble and finally I reached the door from where I came here. Now, the real battle begins.

But wait... I need to know what's happening in the empire and what all has changed and also how long has it been since I came here?

I am sure the time must have been different in all the three places. It was a long journey nevertheless.

Still, I got something out of it, so am happy.

I waited for a while before opening the door to make sure no one was there. I then opened the door and came out. My eyes took a while to adjust to the sunlight but I just did fine.

Leo came out. I then went towards the exit of the palace. My main motive right now is to find which noble family would have helped Shariar. Because it would have been impossible with just the commoners.

When I find those bastards out, then that would be the end for everyone.

On my way, I found certain servants coming to our direction and I immediately hid behind a pillar. It's weird how not many people are here. Not even gaurds.

Something is fishy.

When those two servants were going I grabbed one of them by neck while Leo did the same for another one. We then threw them down the secret path way and wore their clothes.

Each servant is given a number while entering the palace. It sewn on their uniforms. Mine was 211.

This uniform will help us get in and out of the palace easily.

*****
That being said, we were this able to leave the palace easily and we were now in the commoners part of the country.

Never thought I would be doing shit like this but ok.

I just need to find a place to know what all has happened in all the time I wasn't here and also find the family who is supporting my dear daughter.

But before doing any of it, lemme just eat something because am starving and would possibly die if I don't eat anything because, food is life afterall.