Ch 29:The OGs Part 3

Ah fuck! What now?!

Suddenly a sort of light came out of the symbols. Dangg! This is getting a bit bad ain't it?

Welp but lemme just see what is exactly happening.

Suddenly the light became brighter. It became so bright that I had to close my eyes. Later on the light became fainter. But, when I opened my eyes, I could see grass below my feet and sky above me.

The five caves were still there.

Woah! Another time travel or something?! Or did I get teleported?! Damn!

I am shocked. Is someone gonna come out from those caves? Am actually excited for the performance now.

But what if they turn out to be a demon?!

I think going back in the cave I came from would help. I started to go back to the cave I came from.

"Wait." I heard a voice.

Suddenly I heard footsteps from all the four caves except for the one I had come from.

I turned around.

From the cave where I saw the fighting materials, there came a bulky man. His attire was similar to what ancient romans used to wear but surprisingly similar to what I was wearing now. He had dark skin and black hair with black eyes.

From the cave where I found jewels, there came out a woman with golden hair and golden eyes and she was wrapped in jewels, so much that even her attire was made of gold. Damn I need shades to see this woman.

From the third one, there came out a woman with a stone tablets. She had brown hair and fair skin with back eyes. It was actually the cave where where the stone tablets were left. When she came, she immediately his behind the golden chick.

And from the last one came in a man with blue hair and blue eyes and dark skin. It was the cave where medicines were kept.

"Ho ho" the blue haired guy said. "The same person isn't it? What do you want now?"

Same person? Have I come here before? No wait...

"Ok I haven't come here before." I said.

"Then? You mean to say he is lying?" The golden haired woman asked crossly.

"I think I was direct on that one." I replied.

"How dare you speak to us that way! Despite of what we did for you!" This time it was the bulky guy.

"I would love to know that too." I replied. These are just mannerless people.

"We- We helped you turn back the time." The shy girl said.

"What?"

"Yeah, you were tired with you life and came begging to us. We agreed to send you back in time. This way you could undo your mistakes." The blue haired guy said.

"Hol' up! I asked you to turn back time?! I don't remember!"

"Hah?!" The bulky guy said. "What do you mean?! You don't remember our favour?!"

"Didn't I say our descendants are just ungrateful bastards?" The golden chick said.

Oh my fucking lord! What are these people even talking about?

"We should have scolded them more when they were children." The blue haired guy said.

Oi! That would have spoilt their mental health more! Gosh!

"We- We can still do that to him..." The shy bitch said.

"Shut up!" I saw all the four flinch. I need to bring some of my Emperor and Father energy here. I have had enough.

"Scold me more? My foot! And I am ungrateful?! Idiots, you all did shit and brought me here from another world! And the orginal guy is dead. Assholes! I am not ungrateful but I don't even know you goddamnit and the way you all behave... Is that how you should be behaving?! Introduce yourself! Stupid people!"

All of them had gone quiet for a while.  Later the bulky guy raise his hand and said, "May I introduce myself first?"

"Please do." I crossed my arms.

"I am Leo."

"I am jewel." The golden haired chick said.

"I am A-Arica." The shy one said.

"I am Herb" the blue haired guy said.

"Just the four of you?"

"The fifth God who looked over agriculture died. It happed just a few centuries ago." Herb said.

Ok so we have 2 peeps whose names match what they do and 2 whose names don't match what they do.

"So you all are Gods?"

"Yes." Arica said. "I am the God of Knowledge."

"I am the God of Medicine." Herb said

"I am the God of war" Leo said.

"I am the God of wealth. We don't have a gender that's why we are just Gods and not Gods and goddesses." Jewel said.

"So you have met the original owner of this body?"

"Yes we have" Leo said.

"What did you do to him?" I asked. This matter needs to be solved quick and that would surely be for the better. I won't leave until I get to the end of this.