Ch 30: The OGs Part 4

"Well, nothing much... I guess, just he came crying and begged to us." Jewel said.

"He said he wanted to redo his life because of the many mistakes that happened. He said he was sure we were capable of it." Leo said.

"L-Later on, W-We all put our powers together to send him b-back in t-t-time." Arica said.

"But we didn't calculate the location of the stars at that time. It was the death hour." Herb said.

"What is the death hour?" I asked.

"The only two times when many worlds meet and open the portal for people and souls to travel from on timeline to another is the hour of death and hour of life." Leo started. "In the house of life many people are born so there are not many complications during time travel, however since during the hour of death, planets align in a way different from the normal, resulting into various calamities in all the timelines, many people die. And during the one hour of the hour of death it is at times possible that many souls might enter the bodies of the people who have already died and their soul has gone to another timeline. At times, even people from different timelines get brought in forcefully into a timeline which is not their own. Travelling between timelines deliberately during the hour of death can be harmful for almost all the people as they can die for their soul to get trapped at a single place or between the portals to never see the light until the hour of life occurs."

"Ok so wait..." This is so complicated, " hour of life and death are the only two times of the year when a person can travel between any timeline and life one is safer than the death one because in the hour of death if some ritual like this occurs then it can cause friction between all the timelines and that would result in portals opening everywhere at different places in different timelines and people might either get successfully sucked into it and be trapped until the hour of life or their soul might enter into a stranger's body to deal with that man's problems?"

"Yes precisely." Leo said.

"And you dickheads forgot this important part and fucking did the time travel during the hour of death completely disregarding the possibility of that man dying and some other soul replacing him?"

"Y-Yes, precisely..." The Jewel woman said.

"You idiots! Reflect upon your mistakes!"

"We-We are sorry!" All of them said in unison and for some reason they did seem scared.

I sighed.

These people are hopeless.

"Well bad for you. Because the original Emperor is in some other place now but that is good for him because he would surely be leading a better life than what he would be living here. However in his place I have come and fucking believe me, I do not, I repeat, I DO NOT, quiver or tremble in fear or beg or whatever. Neither do I lose hope or forget people who fuck me up. "

"Neither are you so kind..." Herb said.

"Repeat that!" I can't believe you can say something like this now.

"S-Sorry." He said quickly.

"What happened to the Empire for him to beg like this to you?"

"We don't know much but he said his daughter rebelled against him. Letting for his brother to die saving him. And because he didn't have a lot of political power to begin with, many commoners have suffered because of him. He regretted all of that and in hopes to make it better, he came to us." Jewel said.

And now because of me this whole incident has occured before it was supposed to. Just with a difference that commoners and women are not suffering as much as they used to. Still, the possibility that the whole thing has already occurred like it did for the original Emperor cannot be overlooked.

"Where is he now?"

"We d-didn't know about this matter until now so..." Arica started. Seriously these people!

"Find out about the original Emperor now. And if possible tell him that I want to contact him." I commanded.

"Understood." Herb replied.

"One last question now."

"You have more?" Jewel said. She sounded shocked.

"Any problem?" I glared at her.

"N-No sir." She seemed like a puppy quivering in fear.

"Where is the God of Agriculture?"

I think this needs to be addressed too.