Chapter 28: The OGs- Part 2

Hmm... So till where does this place go? No wait. My first priority should be lighting fire. Should using stones do?

But I don't know how to... But let me just try doing it like how I saw in the movies.

I went into one of the houses with two stones. I made a nest of the many twigs and leaves I found on the way. I then rubbed the sharp ends of two stones together. After repeated trials, I finally got a spark.

I think I can get it again. I tried the same method and this time nearer to the nest. It worked and now I got fire for myself.

But I just found out that I was dumb cus torch was still lit. I didn't have to go through that much trouble. I am just dumb. I wanna cry.

But still, now I know how to make fire if anything goes south. I took my torch and went to other houses to light up the whole place such that I will find a way out and also because it's scary in the dark. It will take a few hours for me though, but anyways, I am willing to do it.

A few minutes later:

I was lighting the houses when I found another exit. Oh my God, well if I get out, it will be the best. I entered the place. It had torched established at different places. I will light up the place I think.

As I moved inside the place, I started to light it up more. There was another stairs there. Oh God! Till how long do I need to move until I get an exit!

I thought this was an escape route but it feels like it's a reminder for the people that nothing is permanent.

I then found a stairs leading down. Jeez. I was lighting up the place still while going down, so it wasn't scary, but surely was exhausting.

I am even getting hungry and I am also thirsty. I wonder if I will get something to eat.

Soon I was near the exit. It lead me to a place carved out of rocks including the roof and stuff. I think now am at the stone age when the empire wasn't a thing rather we lived in caves.

I don't see a point in any of this. Still, I went out of the cave because it wasn't really a very huge one. The exit was near. There was no place to install the torches. Welp. No worries.

I want to take a look at the ancient caveman drawings. I went near the walls and welp I wasn't disappointed there were drawings like people killing a mammoth and stuff. Interesting. Then there was also a drawing that caught my interest. It showed a fire sign and some fish and fruits together and spear and sheild but the spear and sheild had a slant strike on it made with red. Still, these all were connected together to a man with sun behind him.

Does that mean these people saw god by giving him such things as offering?

Quite greedy god if anything.

But does that matter? No it doesn't. I think I should just go to the exit. I am actually interested in this whole thing because it's there. I am thinking going back to the place I came from, i.e the grand foyer and then back to the palace and sneakily go back to the palace dressed as a servant or something and then sneaking in some food. I will rebel against that brat for sure. But first let me secure the most important things.

I went out of the exit to find other caves but luckily it was just 5 of them and the stone below was colored green. The whole area was packed. The stones above were colored blue.

In the middle there were certain small stones of various sizes arranged in circles and on them, were 5 weird patterns drawn. Damn. It's better to not mess with this.

I went in another cave and lit it by placing a nest there but there was nothing except spears and bows and arrows.

In the third cave, after liting it, I sae there were nothing but gold. It was shaped like stones.

In the fourth one, I saw there were stone tablets with something written in a language I had no idea about, after liting the cave.

In the last one, there were some plants left. But they don't seem edible. I think I will just light the cave and leave it. I wonder how these are still in great condition after so many centuries?

The fifth cave was the one I had come from and it was empty. I hence didn't explore it.

Suddenly my eyes fell upon the stone circle and the 5 symbols on it. All of them were shining in blue light. Fuck! I just messed with something unknowingly.

Man! This is one hell of a place.