Chap:3- The Court

"His Highness, The Emperor of Arian Empire, Shamel Leo Arian, is entering." The knight at the door announced, then the doors of court opened.

I could see there being a big throne at end of the long hallway opp to the door I entered from. There was a red carpet laid on floor. On both sides, ministers were centered. I could also see women on the balconies above. Who are they? Do they participate in the meeting?

I just realised that I had paused for a while now... Seeing there was some unrest, I guess I should move on to the throne. I hence started walking towards the throne. When I reached, I turned back and sat down on the throne.

Everyone at top of their voices yelled, "All hail the Emperor!" Is this a war cry? Tone it down peeps! *Sigh*

As I was recovering from the shock, I saw something. The people were at ease, without me telling them. From any angle, they didn't seems as if they bothered about me. There is a basic position to be maintained when you are in front of your superior. But looking at how they are slouching and some are even yawning and many are chattering to each other. Me being rich for so many years of life, knows that! This was disrespectful. I call Janiel near me and whispered to him, "Go fetch some needles and dip them in poison to kill someone or at least disable them. Now and as fast as you can. Go!" Since this is the royal palace, I guess there would be something to trigger poison not to mention even he might have it, or he would try to bring it as soon as possible.

I was pissed off. This is not the attitude to show in front of me. I looked at the women above, they were as quiet as a feather, bowing their heads below on the grounds. They look more scared, like I would beat them up, rather than being respectful. Both their attitudes is wrong.

In my past life, I was a dart champion. I could throw dart at exact points, now I just have to do the same with light needles. I hope it would work. I am know that I am not welcomed here, but since I am here, I would very well make them respect me. I want to lessen the number of people here. While I was waiting for the needles, I looked up again.

Among the ladies, I saw a very young girl with silver hairs and red eyes, not more that 11 or 12. She was also heavily lauded in jewels. She stood in front of the row and other women kept some distance from her. What? Is she genius that's why she's here... Or... Is she a member of royal family? Geez... I would think of that later. I looked at the idiots who were in front of me, behaving as if they were at a bar. This has to change right here and now. I saw Janiel entering from the backdoor running towards me... I think he would have found the needles. I hence began to shout.

"*CLEARS THROAT* DID I TELL YOU ALL TO RELAX?" After listening to me shout like that, all the people in room were stunned. Pin drop silence. Nice... This is what I needed. "Gentlemen and ladies, we are in the Royal court. Have some respect before the Emperor of this land. How could we behave so immaturely when we all are adults? Don't you have any shame?"

"But your highness..." A man who was slouching earlier came in like a model in front of me with a bad attitude and stood there. He had black hair and wore black clothes, ugly face and greed in eyes. He stood with such s*itty attitude that I knew he was the villian who looked down upon the Emperor. I don't care who he would be, big shot or not, I need to teach people here. "How dare you speak without permission and out of line?"

He stood there a bit shocked but grinned. "I apologise, but have we forgotten the loan?" What room? Anyways? Why do I see everyone grinning over here? Ah what ever! "Shut up would you?" He seemed like I snatched away his money. I looked at Janiel who was already by my side. "Janiel!" He came near me and said, "I apologise your highness, but I didn't find needles." What? Wtf? U telling this to me now when I put this speech? This damn! What to do now?