Ch 27: The OGs- Part 1

I slowly entered the hallway behind the table. It was really hard with all the glass around.

Jeez and to think there was a place like this here is just... Weird. But like in any novel, I feel that this would lead me to some amazing backstory of one of the characters so am excited.

The hallway was small and eventually felt like it was getting smaller and smaller as I went inside. I feel they have given it a traingle shaped design which becomes smaller as I go in. At one point I had to stick my back to the wall and slide it. I feel claustrophobic.

I don't think I can go any longer. I feel I will faint. It's better to get out. But I don't have food or water and this torch could go out at any moment. It would be better to just keep going on. I have come a long way afterall. Who knows I might get some gaurdian to help me get out of here?

I just started to squeeze through in when I finally got to the end. It was not easy to get out but I somehow managed it.

Squeezing myself in would be a big problem tho but that is secondary. I looked around the room I was in and there were skeletons wearing the armours but it didn't seem to be our country's symbol because it was just different than that. There was just a box there tho. It was not locked so I looked inside it and turns out that there was nothing in it. I looked up the roof, it was shaped like a dome and then on the walls around, there was nothing except a portrait of three people. I went on to get a closer look.

Nah three men I don't know. I don't think it's important so... Forget it.

There was nothing there except a door to the outside. Does it lead me to the outside tho? I am so skeptical. But ok I don't have anything to lose. Wait! Lemme put all my jwellery and stuff inside the box. I would hate for it to  be robbed.

I then opened the door to see another hallway. Haahhh! Is this someone's home from the ancient times or something?! How big is this place and how the hell didn't anyone know of this?!

I went in the hallway but this place was atleast bearable. I looked over on the walls and there were portraits of many other unknown people. It was at this moment that I started to look at how they dress and believe me it was similar to what we wear now but still somewhat different. I wonder what is all this.

I just went in. To find another door in the hallway. Ughhh! Is there a glitch in the system ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ.

If I don't get a fucking way out Imma leave. I opened the door. And believe me what I found shocked me.

I found there were stairs there and these were huge stairs and leading downwards. I checked around and there were only stairs. It feels like this is some sort of a podium. I think I should go down.

I had to go down so much, it was tiring but then I did reach the ground. It felt a bit smooth and not hard or Rocky like I had expected. Seems like someone has done some sort of work on it.

I lifted the torch up to find homes. What?!

Wait... Is this like a... Civilization down here?! There are homes made of mud consisting of one room everywhere. I checked a few homes and it included of brass containers and a stove made of mud and some twigs and many stuff.

Seems like it was something like Harrapan and Mesopotamian civilizations where for some reason, the people just left the cities overnight.

I think this place was once a town or a whole ass empire but then eventually, due to natural causes people left. And overtime due to rains and and stuff, this place was covered with earth and then new people came and settled and the Arkian empire i.e. my empire was formed.

So I feel the portraits included of the people who lived here before my ancestors to think they were so advanced to make portraits and all. Moreover, they even have stoves and stuff made of brass.

I think I will have fun in here.